spanish_falcon

Koetter signed

255 posts in this topic

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Koetter had a good rushing attack every year in Jacksonville.

He had one of the best olines at the time too.

DQ has definitely made comments about it, let's hope we can address it finally so Koetter can once again flourish.

Schwarzwald likes this

What dont you understand? He took a good rushing team and made it worse EACH YEAR.

What did He do in ATL? He took a good rushing team and made it worse.

2011 Pre-Koetter rushing was 17th.
2012 29th
2013 32nd
2014 24th

Do you see a pattern over the last 8 years? Go head and hold on to your Jacksonville dream. The last  EIGHT years of proof are staring you in the face.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

MJD and a healthy Freeman aren't that different, except Freemans a better receiver.

Exactly. Freeman would be fine in Koetter's offense.

50 minutes ago, UniteandConquer said:

I absolutely love this hire! To the people who hate this hire think it through. Ryan doesnt have to learn a new offense. Familiarity with him and Julio. Hes going to be better than Sark calling plays and definitely better than Bevell. 

To the people that love this hire, be prepared to be bottom 3rd of the NFL in rushing.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

This team is an embarrassment.

I finally accepted that reality after the Browns game this year. Total clown show from the owner down to Captain Slogan and his buddy Major Mousse.  

Edited by Godzilla1985

Just now, runshoot said:

What dont you understand? He took a good rushing team and made it worse EACH YEAR.

2012 29th
2013 32nd
2014 24th

Do you see a pattern over the last 8 years? Go head and hold on to your Jacksonville dream. The last  EIGHT years of proof are staring you in the face.

2015 wasn't 8 years ago. But whatever. You continue hating!!

2 minutes ago, runshoot said:

2012 29th
2013 32nd
2014 24th

Pull up your offensive linemen and running backs for those seasons and you'll see what the problem was.

Schwarzwald and Falconsfan567 like this

2015 wasn't 8 years ago. But whatever. You continue hating!!

Dude you are dim as a busted llight socket. Koetter took the team he inherited and made it worse.

Worst part about your arguement is, Dirk was picking his groceries! He was the HC and still failed to run the ball, whether it was OL or RB. 

Again, tell me, did he ever leave a team better than he found it regarding rushing the ball?

I wont expect you to answer that. The answer is no.

Just now, E. T. said:

Pull up your offensive linemen and running backs for those seasons and you'll see what the problem was.

Dirk was the HC in TB. So you are defending him by now saying he is too stupid to pick OL and RBs to help his rushing attack?

Thats not a good look bro.

2 minutes ago, runshoot said:

Dude you are dim as a busted llight socket. Koetter took the team he inherited and made it worse.

Worst part about your arguement is, Dirk was picking his groceries! He was the HC and still failed to run the ball, whether it was OL or RB. 

Again, tell me, did he ever leave a team better than he found it regarding rushing the ball?

I wont expect you to answer that. The answer is no.

At the rate I'm going pretty soon I'm gonna have half this message board on ignore. Just the way I've got to do things now to keep from getting banned again. Done wasting my time trying to talk to folks who don't know what the definition of objective is.

At the rate I'm going pretty soon I'm gonna have half this message board on ignore. Just the way I've got to do things now to keep from getting banned again. Done wasting my time trying to talk to folks who don't know what the definition of objective is.

Im done with people who ignore facts. **** facts, at this point you're ignoring common sense. Dirk took teams that could run the ball and YEAR AFTER YEAR made them worse. When he was head coach and could have control of getting the players he wanted, the trend STILL continued of his rushing attack failing.

Go be a homer dude..congrats on your ignorant rose glasses.

1 hour ago, capologist said:

Just remember, DK did well enough to get a head coaching job out of his time here.  When DQ was hired, I honestly had hoped we'd keep DK on board.  Glad he's back...

Yep. I really don't see the problem with his return. I'll take someone the QB knows and is comfortable with over an unknown as was the case with Sark.

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

BTW nice doding the numbers in front of you the whole time. You cherry picked stats and cried "ignore button" when someone put up stats to counter yours. Real mature brah.

You didnt asnwer me like I knew you wouldn't. Did Dirk Koetter leave a teams rushing attack better than he found it?

7 minutes ago, FalconKick said:

Giving Matt more control can't be a bad thing

This.

1 minute ago, runshoot said:

BTW nice doding the numbers in front of you the whole time. You cherry picked stats and cried "ignore button" when someone put up stats to counter yours. Real mature brah.

You didnt asnwer me like I knew you wouldn't. Did Dirk Koetter leave a teams rushing attack better than he found it?

Our running game got worse with Sark too, much worse, especially with the talent we had. 

20 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Hahaha. This is hilarious.

The guy is well respected in the media.  Gotta give him his props.

Need to have a rushing attack. Which is in the very important. And really putting Dirk K in would improve a lot.

Im happy with the hire. As long as Quinn lets Koetter install his offense as he and Matt seem to work well together. Any reactions from Matt or anyone on offense yet? I dont know why I like to see these as they always say the same thing but it still gives me some hope. 

People are going crazy about this hire on twitter but get quiet as soon as you hit them with numbers and ask what the alternatives were. 

Pacific_Falcon likes this

wonder how Free will work with this run game...or if we stick with an outside zone, if we'll be able to mesh Koetter's passing concepts with the run game like we've done for the past 4 years...