Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole World

Coaching updates around the NFL

56 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

If we win a super bowl, heck yeah it is.

That's a pretty big if. How many Superbowls did Peyton Manning win with Adam Gase as OC???

2 hours ago, papachaz said:

well, after SF goes belly up again next year, Kyle might be available  :ninja::ninja:

Kyle's done a good job having pretty much nothing to work with, and pretty much any type of improvment in record will keep him off the hot seat for one more season.

2 hours ago, Lornoth said:

We'll get a few years out of him probably. That being said, it looks like we're targeting well-established playcallers, and no matter who we pick with that label, they'll be possible HC candidates in the near future if our offense does well under them. Bevell, Koetter, and Kubiak are all the same. Maybe Kubiak least of all if he wants to stay out of the HC position for health reasons.

I don't think Kotter goes anywhere for a while, unless we win the superbowl... In which case I would be 100% fine with that. Gase on the other hand will get HC consideration after one year unless we have a bad offensive season IMO

6 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I don't think Kotter goes anywhere for a while, unless we win the superbowl... In which case I would be 100% fine with that. Gase on the other hand will get HC consideration after one year unless we have a bad offensive season IMO

Predicted to have a 3 year contract, so we'll see