Cowherd " What has Matt Lafleur done?"

Spts1

Just now, slickgadawg said:

He is going IN on Green Bay for hiring Lafleur.  He said that Tennessee got WORST under Lafleur.  "  Green Bay is a iconic brand.  What are they thinking? " :lol:

Cowerd is a clown!! 

He has no effin clue what hes talking about.

https://www.sbnation.com/2019/1/7/18172915/green-bay-packers-matt-lafleur-new-head-coach-aaron-rodgers

In Lafleur’s defense, Tennessee has basically no skill players. Mariota was hurt for a number of games, so he had Garbage Gabbert as his QB at points. His o-line underperformed(kinda like puts), and Henry didn’t get going until late in the year. The problem I would have with Lafleur is the fact that Henry didn’t get going until after Tennessee changed their style by focusing on a run first offense rather than passing. So basically, Vrabel took over and changed the offense back to what Mularkey had been doing, rather than what Lafleur was trying to do. 

30 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

In Lafleur’s defense, Tennessee has basically no skill players. Mariota was hurt for a number of games, so he had Garbage Gabbert as his QB at points. His o-line underperformed(kinda like puts), and Henry didn’t get going until late in the year. The problem I would have with Lafleur is the fact that Henry didn’t get going until after Tennessee changed their style by focusing on a run first offense rather than passing. So basically, Vrabel took over and changed the offense back to what Mularkey had been doing, rather than what Lafleur was trying to do. 

Exactly.

Sort of like Quinn wanting us to be even more run oriented or at least playing a more controlled style. The pass game was struggling.

29 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

I've always heard that doesn't matter and a good coach can scheme around it /casm

Matt Ryan is so good he got his QB coach the HC position for arguably the best NFL franchise in history. I mean what else has he done? Titans offense was bad and he didn't even call plays for the Rams. Dude is literally resting on the laurels of his success in Atlanta. 

I can't wait for Gregg Knapp to become the next HC of the Patriots

Edited by likeriver

6 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

He is going IN on Green Bay for hiring Lafleur.  He said that Tennessee got WORST under Lafleur.  "  Green Bay is a iconic brand.  What are they thinking? " :lol:

Just a guess but a think Aaron got who Aaron wanted. Rogers got him a coach he can coach. 

10 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

LOL Incoming R_The_Great post about how LaFluer is the best coach in the league. 

He actually is one of the best offensive minds in the league and has studied under some extremely talented offensive minded headcoaches and offensive coordinators.   Titans fans are pretty upset that he is leaving as Mariotta has been much better under him as well according too all of them.