Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g-dawg

2019 Way to Early Top 25

13 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

UGA and UF are too high imo.  But I’m also a sandbagger early in the year.

Who would you put ahead of Georgia at #3?  Ohio State? Notre Dame? Oklahoma?  Texas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Who would you put ahead of Georgia at #3?  Ohio State? Notre Dame? Oklahoma?  Texas?

App State.   Honestly I haven’t looked into the other teams that much yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas A&M also plays Clemson. 

Florida (7) should be ranked below LSU (10). Benefits of knocking off the national champs in the *checks notes* Fiesta Bowl.

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Carter said:

Texas A&M also plays Clemson. 

Florida (7) should be ranked below LSU (10). Benefits of knocking off the national champs in the *checks notes* Fiesta Bowl.

Is Joe Burrow back?  Who will be LSU QB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aTm has an absolutely brutal schedule next year. I bet Jimbo is cussing the AD and the SEC all offseason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

UGA and UF are too high imo.  But I’m also a sandbagger early in the year.

Disagree with you.. uga should be 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, UAB_DAWG said:

aTm has an absolutely brutal schedule next year. I bet Jimbo is cussing the AD and the SEC all offseason. 

UGA schedule brutal - three in top 10(ND,ATM,UF) to start the year plus SC/Tenn/AU/UK.  No freebies.  If we repeat the East then you get an angry Bama team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

UGA schedule brutal - three in top 10(ND,ATM,UF) to start the year plus SC/Tenn/AU/UK.  No freebies.  If we repeat the East then you get an angry Bama team.

I think Bama is gonna get an angry UGA team buddy. They are who we thought they were and we let em off the hook!

g-dawg and 95Dawg like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carter said:

I think Bama is gonna get an angry UGA team buddy. They are who we thought they were and we let em off the hook!

TWICE!!

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

Disagree with you.. uga should be 3rd.

That’s cool.  Like I said I am often pessimistic at the beginning of every year.

SacFalcFan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0