Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DMT11

Dled just said live on radio that Dirk been offered, no agreement

14 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, E. T. said:

Dude, please put the phone down and drive! Somewhere out there there are babies on board! 

I'm in Ochoa Georgia there is nobody out here and I'm not texting don't worry we have that new talk-to-text function but I do love those baby on board stickers it creates an invisible bubble around my car that nobody can touch me or run into me

rings639 and Dutty Ole Bird like this

1 minute ago, Lornoth said:

Translation: DLed sucks.

If there was a competition for worst beat writers for a professional sports team, D-Led could win the award year after year.

rings639 and Vandy like this

21 minutes ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

What i believe the OP is trying to convey is that DLed is saying the job has been offered to Koetter but there has been no agreement reached at this time.

That is some serious breaking news right there.

I would have never known about this if this, the 7th thread about the subject on page 1, had not been created.

2 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

That is some serious breaking news right there.

I would have never known about this if this, the 7th thread about the subject on page 1, had not been created.

I think the point was that D.O.L. isn’t retracting even though he is the only one reporting it and the team denies it, and he just said it again on the radio just now.

JDaveG likes this

2 hours ago, rcky_mtn_falcon said:

What i believe the OP is trying to convey is that DLed is saying the job has been offered to Koetter but there has been no agreement reached at this time.

That's how I've been reading it as well. A deal will get done. Koetter probably wants more money than the average OC, due to Quinn basically saying he's looking for a partner.