Francis York Morgan

For those worried about the Koetter "hire"

98 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

The official Falcons Twitter retweeted Kelsey Conway's article about how the Falcons have no front runner but are interested in certain coaches still in the playoffs. This page is run by social media representatives in the Falcons org who can only post legitimate news.

D-Led's scoop came just a few hours later and has not been mentioned a bit on that page. It has no reputable backing.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who reported we were signing Rex Ryan at head coach, that we had agreed to terms with Brent Grimes, that we were losing multiple high picks due to Noisegate, that we were trying to trade up for Todd Gurley, etc. The dude probably writes his articles with a crayon. He just wants to be the first on something - anything - so he makes stuff up before anyone else and hopes he's right. 

If Koetter is hired, I'll change my profile pic to a pic of D-Led. Dude is a tool. He doesn't have a clue. You'll see.

10 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

The official Falcons Twitter retweeted Kelsey Conway's article about how the Falcons have no front runner but are interested in certain coaches still in the playoffs. This page is run by social media representatives in the Falcons org who can only post legitimate news.

D-Led's scoop came just a few hours later and has not been mentioned a bit on that page. It has no reputable backing.

Keep in mind this is the same guy who reported we were signing Rex Ryan at head coach, that we had agreed to terms with Brent Grimes, that we were losing multiple high picks due to Noisegate, that we were trying to trade up for Todd Gurley, etc. The dude probably writes his articles with a crayon. He just wants to be the first on something - anything - so he makes stuff up before anyone else and hopes he's right. 

If Koetter is hired, I'll change my profile pic to a pic of D-Led. Dude is a tool. He doesn't have a clue. You'll see.

:lol: Sorry, but how long you plan on keeping that?

20 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Now you know I am WAAAY MORE good looking and sexier than that dude! :rolleyes:

i dunno man....I just got me a brazilian and I am feeling pretty ****ed sexy

Flying Falcon likes this

I knew I had seen someone make the statement that they would change their picture of Bedwetter...I just had to find it.

Props to Francis for keeping his word...on his own bet...with nobody else.

JDaveG and PokerSteve like this