Francis York Morgan

For those worried about the Koetter "hire"

98 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

man, I apologized. I know calling you a Taints fan is worse than kicking your dog. It was an honest mistake mixing you up with @Dago 3.0. I truly feel horrible about it.

 

SpongeDad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

man, I apologized. I know calling you a Taints fan is worse than kicking your dog. It was an honest mistake mixing you up with @Dago 3.0. I truly feel horrible about it.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JDaveG said:

I don't disagree with the last line honestly.  I think what did Sark in was sub-par performance against better teams, but I also think he's fundamentally a good coach.

Having said that though, Bevell almost certainly uses typical WCO terminology, so he's a shoe-in for continuity.  And I disagree that his passing game is "at a lesser level."  Lesser than Shanahan in 2016 for sure, but the guy knows offense and he has had a great deal of success, including a Super Bowl win.  

Bevell has, at every stop, preferred mobile "Dual threat" QBs. Think Ryan can run any pro scheme but it may be a square peg round hole situation.

Vandy and papachaz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dago 3.0 said:

Was that before or after we swept you and won the division

You're good folk and I enjoy our funny jabs at each other :tiphat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

It's better if you look at the picture and read "but that don't make no sense" in D-Led's voice :lol:

Oh trust me, I did! I did!!!! 

JDaveG likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

You're good folk and I enjoy our funny jabs at each other :tiphat:

All in good fun comrade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

man, I apologized. I know calling you a Taints fan is worse than kicking your dog. It was an honest mistake mixing you up with @Dago 3.0. I truly feel horrible about it.

Now you know I am WAAAY MORE good looking and sexier than that dude! :rolleyes:

SpongeDad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lornoth said:

It's not just Ryan that goes through a learning curve. It's just as much the receivers, backs, and OLinemen. Yeah Ryan has played under Koetter before but how many of those other players did? Off the top of my head I'd say not many. There'd still be a learning curve under Koetter. 

That's also part of my point. Yes, Koetter and Ryan have a relationship. But Ridley? Sanu? He didn't use Freeman when he was here. He only knows Jake. Like it's so much more than just Matt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Now you know I am WAAAY MORE good looking and sexier than that dude! :rolleyes:

Look like a Gucci to me. :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Where did you find this image of me!!? :o

I'm having a hard time believing you'd stand that still while another dude had his finger on your lips though.....

but hey, pics don't lie

 

:lol:

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I'm having a hard time believing you'd stand that still while another dude had his finger on your lips though.....

but hey, pics don't lie

 

:lol:

Oh my.....

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I'm having a hard time believing you'd stand that still while another dude had his finger on your lips though.....

but hey, pics don't lie

 

:lol:

That’s because I was the one holding the finger to D’leds mouth! :lol:

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That’s because I was the one holding the finger to D’leds mouth! :lol:

now now, don't be tryin to fool all the ones who don't know ya.....

 

 

of course I could have just hit this with another "that's what she said", but then that would mean there would have to actually be a woman out there somewhere that would get that close to him, so I couldn't  ;)

 

Ezekiel 25:17 and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

now now, don't be tryin to fool all the ones who don't know ya.....

 

 

of course I could have just hit this with another "that's what she said", but then that would mean there would have to actually be a woman out there somewhere that would get that close to him, so I couldn't  ;)

 

5904f9c3d53aa_mecaring.jpg.c847b6cef9f0cb277886be094252010d.jpg

Vandy and papachaz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now