Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

Need to watch the DL on both teams tonight..

124 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

You could read Saban’s lips, he said “God****it Tua” lol

Haha.  I saw that.

What defense??!!

After watching Bears meltdown yesterday....

And seeing Jason Peters and China Wall march in final few mins of game and score Touchdown blatantly tells what Colts did was right.

Draft BIG PLAYMAKERS IN OLINE with enough decent depth. And then, leave rest on Julio and Matt....they will get it done! 

Falcon Blitz and Osiruz like this

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Boyyyy Thompson need to delete and burn this whole playoff tap.

Idk what's going on

He had a couple lapses last week too. 

1 minute ago, A-TowN.- said:

He had a couple lapses last week too. 

I know that .. That's why I said the whole playoffs tap.... I know ints are sexy but as the deep safety the most important job is to keep everything in front of you... You can't get beat deep or miss tackles

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I know that .. That's why I said the whole playoffs tap.... I know ints are sexy but as the deep safety the most important job is to keep everything in front of you... You can't get beat deep or miss tackles

Read that too fast my bad. Yeah I agree though. Has been rough the last couple weeks. Can’t let anything get behind you for sure. 

2 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

Really like Christian Wilkins. Want to see him hold his gap more versus the run but his upside as a pass rusher is one of the best in this class. 

That's my biggest problem with him ..  To me he is plays pureeeee finesse... Dude is like 315 man and gets moved off tge line toooo easy

35 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

And,, they are all some of the top DL in the draft.. Actually all in top 15 DL in the draft...

Are you saying the top 2 college football teams in the nation also just happen to have the top 2 defensive lines in college football?

This is why I soooooooooo much want a badazz DT in round 1 to line up next to Grady. It changes everything. 

Stryka likes this

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Ala .. just missed an extra point!! Love it !!! I so hope Clemson wins....

Chicago Bears are in need of a placekicker. Maybe Alabama’s would be a good fit?

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

Are you saying the top 2 college football teams in the nation also just happen to have the top 2 defensive lines in college football?

This is why I soooooooooo much want a badazz DT in round 1 to line up next to Grady. It changes everything. 

Me to gazoo,,, me too.... 

gazoo and Stryka like this