Since1990

Matt LaFluer new Head Coach in GB

101 posts in this topic

Just now, R_The_Great said:

BUT BUT BUT Sark is Better than Lafluer.  Sark has JUST AS MUCH EXPERIENCE as Lafluer.  SAID THE SARK LOVERS and People who APPRECIATE MEDICORE TO TERRIBLE FOOTBALL TALENT

The guy has proven what exactly? He had a terrible offense in tennesee and was a pretend OC in LA...

calm your tits

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The guy has proven what exactly? He had a terrible offense in tennesee and was a pretend OC in LA...

calm your tits

I am sorry you sound a bit Jealous that Lafleur GOT HIRED BY THE MOTHER FREAKING GREEN BAY PACKERS AS A HEAD COACH..

Meanwhile, Back in Sark Land, Sark to be interviewing for the YALE QB Coach. 

Edited by R_The_Great

Posted (edited)

Yes FOlks we did have him under contract at one point.. AKA Super Bowl Run

Related image

Instead of giving him a shot at OC, DAN QUINN and Thomas DImitroff go out and GET THE MOST PIECE OF **** Coach in the world in Steve Sarkisian WHO WILL NEVER SEE THE NFL Again.  

When we could of had a guy run the offense that HAS BECOME THE FREAKING HEAD COACH Of the Green Bay PACKERS!!!

Edited by R_The_Great

2 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I am sorry you sound a bit Jealous that Lafleur GOT HIRED BY THE MOTHER FREAKING GREEN BAY PACKERS AS A HEAD COACH..

Meanwhile, Back in Sark Land, Sark to be interviewing for the YALE QB Coach. 

Why am i jealous of green bay hiring a pretend OC.. dude is gonna be a mega flop in green bay.. you sound and look like an idiot. Did you see Tennessee this year?

Falconsfan567 likes this

Packers must think they're getting the Shanahan offense...NOT! There was nothing exciting or explosive about that Titan offense.

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Why am i jealous of green bay hiring a pretend OC.. dude is gonna be a mega flop in green bay.. you sound and look like an idiot. Did you see Tennessee this year?

Again you sound jealous.  You do realize he got hired by one of the most successful franchises in NFL HISTORY in the Packers as a HEAD COACH.  HEAD COACH.  Not a Qb coach, not a WR coach, THE MAN. Unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

BUT BUT BUT Sark is Better than Lafluer.  Sark has JUST AS MUCH EXPERIENCE as Lafluer.  SAID THE SARK LOVERS and People who APPRECIATE MEDICORE TO TERRIBLE FOOTBALL TALENT

Why don't you just go be 49ers fan!!!

Shanahan is GONE! Get over it or get out.

Again you sound jealous.  You do realize he got hired by one of the most successful franchises in NFL HISTORY in the Packers as a HEAD COACH.  HEAD COACH.  Not a Qb coach, not a WR coach, THE MAN. Unbelievable.

LMFAOOOOOO 

so jealous dude.. ill make sure we revisit this a year from now so everyone can mop you across the floor in humiliation 

i bet he gets 1.5 years as a HC 

Just now, Since1990 said:

I am not asking for Shanahan back, I get it , Kyle is never coming back.  At the same time, WHY THE ****  DID WE HIRE STEVE SARKISIAN??!??!??!?! WHY WHY WHY??? 

Dan Quinn feel sorry for him?  Quinn was told Sark would be a good option.  WTF was this franchise thinking.  MEAN WHILE, a QB  coach for the Falcons CANT GET Promoted after a SUPER BOWL RUN.  NO nO no.  FIRE THE GUY, let him walk. Let him go on and be something great like the HEAD COACH OF THE GREEN BAY PACKERS.

I Dare anyone try to compare job titles to Sark and Lafluer at this point.   

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

LMFAOOOOOO 

so jealous dude.. ill make sure we revisit this a year from now so everyone can mop you across the floor in humiliation 

i bet he gets 1.5 years as a HC 

Right, and I am sure you the one that thought Sark was going to last for years to come even after this BS 2018 season.  THAT piece of ****.  I wish that man never existed and let the Falcons hire a REAL coach

2 minutes ago, Da_Truth said:

Packers must think they're getting the Shanahan offense...NOT! There was nothing exciting or explosive about that Titan offense.

You ever think LaFluer didn’t have the right pieces in TN, but now he has Aaron Rodgers

7 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Talk about ascending the ladder...

Shannys personal ball scubber in Was/Cle

qb coach in Atl

mock oc in LA

mediocre OC in Ten

Head coach of A-Aron Rodgers...

i cannot wait to watch this dumpster fire

Same here. Any modicum of success will be thanks to Rodgers. 

Good for Matt...I think he would have been the right choice when Shanny left. Actually I was holding out hope that he would comeback as our OC next year. Just never made sense to let him leave

4 minutes ago, Since1990 said:

He said he was leaving awhile back. He chickened out. 

Right, and I am sure you the one that thought Sark was going to last for years to come even after this BS 2018 season.  THAT piece of ****.  I wish that man never existed and let the Falcons hire a REAL coach

I Thought sark would last for years.. have you taken your meds today?

psych wards missing one, be on the look out for guy in james stone printed underwear 

6 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

You ever think LaFluer didn’t have the right pieces in TN, but now he has Aaron Rodgers

I guess we'll see huh?

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I Thought sark would last for years.. have you taken your meds today?

psych wards missing one, be on the look out for guy in james stone printed underwear 

Oh ok, so you cant handle the Facts.  Lafluer got one of the Greatest Positions in all of Football and you still defend Sark like he did anything for the Falcons besides waste 2 good years AFTER a Super Bowl Run.  Its unreal.  I am tired of explaining facts to people