Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Atlanta Falcons rivals TB Bucs

71 posts in this topic

I thought Cleveland was going to try and get him. I thought he said he would be interested in the job. Has a much better QB situation in Cleveland than in Tampa Bay

papachaz likes this

6 hours ago, Jesus said:

Arians retired now is going back. It's always interesting when guys do that. 

He specifically reached out to TB...because of the weather.

Arians is a retired old fart who should stay retired...Great hire for our rival!!!

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile.... Falcons look to hire........  The Ball boy for Southen MIss as Offensive coordinator?

Image result for southern mississippi football

Edited by R_The_Great

6 hours ago, Summerhill said:

Seems like a good move. It's hard to see how the Bucs screw this up, but usually they do. 

To be fair we usually screw **** up too

Flying Falcon likes this

Arians brought Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald AND Chris Johnson back from the dead. And nearly made a SB in the process. We better make some moves...

Flying Falcon likes this

8 hours ago, caponine said:

Todd Bowles is an awful hc but a terrific DC and Arians is a great headcoach. Difference between TB and Arizona is TB has more talent, they could possibly get Bell or Brown or Both. May not be next year but i think Bucs will be a real challenge to the whole nfc south

Man, I hope you're wrong. Brown, Bell, and Evans. We'll have a new head coach in no time.

Flying Falcon likes this

7 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

I have 100% faith in the Bucs ability to screw this up.

When was the last time the Bucs were in the playoffs? They are always hyped, but never deliver. The Bucs are not going to win anything with the Winston boy... 

TheUsualStuff likes this

43 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

And watch him be successful.

Punt coverage was always decent, idk what it'll take for Armstrong to understand punt returns 

37 minutes ago, stingbee said:

When was the last time the Bucs were in the playoffs? They are always hyped, but never deliver. The Bucs are not going to win anything with the Winston boy... 

Yeah... Arians is a solid coach, but Winston gonna eat a L in the end. 

Besides... a lot of people are wringing their hands about this hiring, but I don't think that way. If the Falcons fail it's not going to have Jack Spit to do with who the Bucs hire as coach. It will be because the Falcons failed to do what they needed to do. All we need to do is fix our own issues and we will take care of business. If we don't, we won't. 

I think it's funny that he went 9-3 as Colts head coach but under NFL rules those wins belong to Pagano because Arians was just interim.

18 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Anyone who is going to write off the Bucs is in for a rude awakening. They are a very talented team missing the right coach. They now have him. Bucs are going to make some noise next season, I guarantee it. 

People literally say this every single year about the Bucs. It never happens. 

1 hour ago, Lornoth said:

People literally say this every single year about the Bucs. It never happens. 

It will with Arians as the HC.

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

It will with Arians as the HC.

Lol okay. There's always a reason. "It will with Winston,' 'It will with DJax,' 'It will with Lovie'. I'll say the same thing I say every year, because so far it's always been right: I'll believe it when I see it. 

Just now, Lornoth said:

Lol okay. There's always a reason. "It will with Winston,' 'It will with DJax,' 'It will with Lovie'. I'll say the same thing I say every year, because so far it's always been right: I'll believe it when I see it. 

I’ve never been a believer in the Bucs over the last 5 years other than acknowledging that they have talent. Because they do. But they’ve always had bad head coaches. But I think they struck gold with Arians who is the perfect coach for a QB who is playing for his future and in a contract year. I think the Bucs will be a better team than both Carolina and New Orleans next season 

ZoneOne01 likes this

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I’ve never been a believer in the Bucs over the last 5 years other than acknowledging that they have talent. Because they do. But they’ve always had bad head coaches. But I think they struck gold with Arians who is the perfect coach for a QB who is playing for his future and in a contract year. I think the Bucs will be a better team than both Carolina and New Orleans next season 

Arians couldn't get it done when the Cards were a top 5 roster in the league, he's not getting it done with the Bucs. We'll see though, maybe this year they'll actually play to expectations.