Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Atlanta Falcons rivals TB Bucs

71 posts in this topic

Good coach but doesnt strike fear into me. We already have the toughest division but **** Iron sharpens Iron. Just makes us get up more for them. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Todd Bowles is an awful hc but a terrific DC and Arians is a great headcoach. Difference between TB and Arizona is TB has more talent, they could possibly get Bell or Brown or Both. May not be next year but i think Bucs will be a real challenge to the whole nfc south

Spts1, Flying Falcon, UK13 and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Todd Bowles is an awful hc but a terrific DC and Arians is a great headcoach. Difference between TB and Arizona is TB has more talent, they could possibly get Bell or Brown or Both. May not be next year but i think Bucs will be a real challenge to the whole nfc south

If they hired Arians and he brought Bowles with him...

Image result for bad boys just got serious gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I wonder what this whould mean for JPP?

 

Arians with Todd Bowles are probably going to install some type of 3-4 based defense. JPP wanted to remain solely a 4-3 DE. That was one of the main reasons why he traded from the Giants to the Bucs in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Arians with Todd Bowles are probably going to install some type of 3-4 based defense. JPP wanted to remain solely a 4-3 DE. That was one of the main reasons why he traded from the Giants to the Bucs in the first place.

Exactly. And you'd have their best defensive players like McCoy and David, ill suited for a 3-4, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caponine said:

Todd Bowles is an awful hc but a terrific DC and Arians is a great headcoach. Difference between TB and Arizona is TB has more talent, they could possibly get Bell or Brown or Both. May not be next year but i think Bucs will be a real challenge to the whole nfc south

Falcons are the biggest enemy of their own self conflicted wounds.

If Falcons fix trenches....theres no team in NFL who could strike any fear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Falcons are the biggest enemy of their own self conflicted wounds.

If Falcons fix trenches....theres no team in NFL who could strike any fear.

Disagree , tbh

Flying Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, caponine said:

Disagree , tbh

When we play true to our own potential...tell me how they can stop us?  Especially, when we play our best football in last 2 qtrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

When we play true to our own potential...tell me how they can stop us?  Especially, when we play our best football in last 2 qtrs.

Bucs matched us 2 weeks ago they played us to the final minute, they were unstoppable the first few weeks on offense. They have an offense that can definitely keep up with us. So much talent, 

Actually Jameis has really good games against us the last few years 

Edited by caponine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who is going to write off the Bucs is in for a rude awakening. They are a very talented team missing the right coach. They now have him. Bucs are going to make some noise next season, I guarantee it. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Anyone who is going to write off the Bucs is in for a rude awakening. They are a very talented team missing the right coach. They now have him. Bucs are going to make some noise next season, I guarantee it. 

You coukd also say anyone who expects tampa to be a force is gonna have a rude awakening. 50/50 shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

You coukd also say anyone who expects tampa to be a force is gonna have a rude awakening. 50/50 shot

Eh, It's to the point where everyone laughs at the Bucs and writes them off. Arians is a great coach. And the Bucs have talent with good draft picks. 

caponine and Dukeduke211 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arians is good, he might actually help Jameis a lot if he actually does sign with them. Possibly the perfect situation to save Jameis’ career. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0