Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Geoff Collins building a strong staff

18 posts in this topic

Key denies hes accepted the Tech job but hes probably just waiting till after tonight.

“I played there, so that’s not a surprise by any means. But I’m here with these guys, I’m working on this game,” Key told BamaOnLine. “We’ve got a game Monday night, and just like I wouldn’t talk about the next team before I played another team. I’m just focused on these guys, focused on Alabama and ready to go play this one.”

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

31 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Key denies hes accepted the Tech job but hes probably just waiting till after tonight.

“I played there, so that’s not a surprise by any means. But I’m here with these guys, I’m working on this game,” Key told BamaOnLine. “We’ve got a game Monday night, and just like I wouldn’t talk about the next team before I played another team. I’m just focused on these guys, focused on Alabama and ready to go play this one.”

that is a very weak denial.   Would be better off just saying "No comment" and "We are focusing on this National Championship Game".

24 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Just glad we don’t have to play that junk offense anymore.

Glad we don’t have to watch it either. Bad football. 

g-dawg likes this

14 hours ago, SacFalcFan said:

if geoff is smart the next call will be to thomas brown to coach rbs. 

Tashard Choice is RB coach

4 hours ago, Porter Osborne Jr said:

Was he with him at Temple?

No he was a coaching intern for the Cowboys in 2016, graduate assistant in 2017 at North Texas and RB coach in 2018 at North Texas

Porter Osborne Jr likes this

On 1/8/2019 at 8:38 AM, wartownfalcon said:

Tashard Choice is RB coach

oh yeah forgot about that hire..  brown ended up at south carolina anyways..  you guys also hired a coach away from auburn today.. one of their analysts. 

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

oh yeah forgot about that hire..  brown ended up at south carolina anyways..  you guys also hired a coach away from auburn today.. one of their analysts. 

Rumors are the OL coach from Bama that’s played at GT in 2000 may be coming as well