Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Tampa Interested In Kirby

40 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

Have you looked at the dumpster fire that is Tampa Bay (the football team AND the city)? It’s not BS at all. He can have a great long term run at UGA or go to Tampa and get fired in a couple of years like everybody else does (see the Rutgers coach who went there, Raheem Morris, Dirk Koetter etc.). Why leave a good thing like UGA for a cluster like Tampa. It’s not BS. It’s the truth. 

The BS is you saying if he takes a job there that we didn't want him anyway.

Spts1 likes this

I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Fake punt on 4th and 11 seems like something the Falcons would fall for.

11 hours ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Not like he’s going to win anything at Georgia as long as Saban and Dabo are in CFB.

Pull yourself back from the edge man. I'm a Bama fan but he was one drive from beating us twice. 

RoddyWhite84 likes this

Smart was the Safeties coach for the Dolphins back in 2006 under Saban.

He knows better because he was there first hand to witness Saban's NFL tenure.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Oh Jesus christ the the level of ratchetness and ignorance would be beyond levels of human comprehension 

what if she was the owner...:lol:

"  and now for the latest on the controversial new owner of the NFL'S Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miko Grimes.  Chad has this report..."

Related image

" yes Jessica.  I'm standing live from Raymond James Stadium.  To say its been wild is putting it mild "

Related image

"  there have  been reported concerns from the trainers of the team that the players have not been able to use the workout facilities.  Any player that enters is brushed off by some unknown person or persons.."

Image result for pimp gif

" as far as Miko herself she was last seen practicing with her handpicked cheerleader squad "

Related image

" attempts to get a interview with Miko have failed.  We have a reporter on duty outside her office waiting by her personal vehicle to get a interview "

Image result for nfl car donk

Edited by slickgadawg
RoddyWhite84 likes this

3 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The BS is you saying if he takes a job there that we didn't want him anyway.

If he can’t see that is a bad situation then I truly have to question his judgement. You can call that BS if you like but bad decisions on something that obvious would call his decision making into question. He has a gold mine at UGA. Why would he possibly leave that to go coach in a place where coaches go to become non factors?

15 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Kirby would not make a great NFL coach.... You can’t scream at grown men like he does now at the collegiate level. They’re better off trying to land Arians

He ain't doing to well as a college coach either...well he doesn't do well with Bama.

Flying Falcon likes this

16 hours ago, marvinthemartian said:

If Kirby Smart is stupid enough to go to that train wreck then we wouldn’t want him at UGA anyway. I do not see him making that move. He is smarter than that. 

Smart will not leave unitl he brings championship to GA

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Smart will not leave unitl he brings championship to GA

Then he's not ever leaving. He will die there. 

3 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

what if she was the owner...:lol:

"  and now for the latest on the controversial new owner of the NFL'S Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Miko Grimes.  Chad has this report..."

Related image

" yes Jessica.  I'm standing live from Raymond James Stadium.  To say its been wild is putting it mild "

Related image

"  there have  been reported concerns from the trainers of the team that the players have not been able to use the workout facilities.  Any player that enters is brushed off by some unknown person or persons.."

Image result for pimp gif

" as far as Miko herself she was last seen practicing with her handpicked cheerleader squad "

Related image

" attempts to get a interview with Miko have failed.  We have a reporter on duty outside her office waiting by her personal vehicle to get a interview "

Image result for nfl car donk

Absolutely horrendous lmao pookie is the gm and ray ray is the offensive coordinator and tyrone has the defensive coordinator :D

Spts1 likes this

5 hours ago, Shnikies said:

Pull yourself back from the edge man. I'm a Bama fan but he was one drive from beating us twice. 

Thankkk youu

6 hours ago, Shnikies said:

??  I am not a Georgia fan.  However, Kirby **** himself with that fake punt, and showed that he has fallen apart by letting Texas walk on him.  He is Mark Richt 2.0.