Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wartownfalcon

Tampa Interested In Kirby

40 posts in this topic

Lol, I can’t see that happening.  He has a pretty good gig (and a $50m contract they would have to buy out).

29 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

If Kirby Smart is stupid enough to go to that train wreck then we wouldn’t want him at UGA anyway. I do not see him making that move. He is smarter than that. 

Man, I'm a die hard Dawg Fan, but some of us gotta kill that bitterness. "IF he's stupid enough to take the job, then we don't want him anyway". WTH kind of BS is that?

Flying Falcon likes this

Kirby’s not leaving for anywhere until he wins a national championship. If he leaves even then, as this is his dream job. 

18 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Not like he’s going to win anything at Georgia as long as Saban and Dabo are in CFB.

Thats a deppressing thought.....

Flying Falcon likes this

29 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

Not like he’s going to win anything at Georgia as long as Saban and Dabo are in CFB.

He's ahead of schedule.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Rise said:

He's ahead of schedule.

That disastrously-bad fake punt in the SECCG was certainly not on schedule, I agree.  It was a clown show.  Just like losing to Texas in the Sugar Bowl would be a clown show.  Oh wait.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

Posted (edited)

Can we pump the brakes on the hot taeks?  Why must EVERY topic illicit such rash conjecture, disguised as absolute truth?  I know I'm asking a lot of an NFL message board, but ****, occasional measured discussion would be soooo refreshing.

*cough* The Bucs are flaming trash *cough*

Edited by AndrewsFrancisBart

4 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Man, I'm a die hard Dawg Fan, but some of us gotta kill that bitterness. "IF he's stupid enough to take the job, then we don't want him anyway". WTH kind of BS is that?

Have you looked at the dumpster fire that is Tampa Bay (the football team AND the city)? It’s not BS at all. He can have a great long term run at UGA or go to Tampa and get fired in a couple of years like everybody else does (see the Rutgers coach who went there, Raheem Morris, Dirk Koetter etc.). Why leave a good thing like UGA for a cluster like Tampa. It’s not BS. It’s the truth. 

4 hours ago, slickgadawg said:

Tampa should hire Miko Grimes as headcoach...:lol:

Oh Jesus christ the the level of ratchetness and ignorance would be beyond levels of human comprehension 

4 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Oh Jesus christ the the level of ratchetness and ignorance would be beyond levels of human comprehension 

I would be in, just for the chicks she would get as cheerleaders lmao

JDaveG and RoddyWhite84 like this

1 hour ago, FalconAge said:

I would be in, just for the chicks she would get as cheerleaders lmao

Lmao my god i can only imagine smh