• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Eagles shuffled 13 players in their secondary this year and won a playoff game. That's why you can't use injuries as an excuse, good coaches can coach around that. I hope we have good coaches like that one day.

Manuel figured he could do it. Turns out he couldn't 

Im so jealous of the Eagles recently.

Go on an amazing run which includes beating us. Win SB.

and here we are a year later and we may be watching the same dang thing. 

I don’t know how the Eagles can go back to injury prone Wentz when they have Foles doing this 2 years in a row.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe
20 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

@FalconFanSince1970

Please edit your offseason plan of cutting Bryant.:ninja:

Nah bro I believe Giorgio is ready. Went 5-5 on field goals with a long ball. 8-8 on PATs. Cap hit is probably $600K. 

Ice Bryant is comin up on 44 years old with injury concerns and a hefty cap hit. Give me Vecchio and the $2.8M relief.

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Nah bro I believe Giorgio is ready. Went 5-5 on field goals with a long ball. 8-8 on PATs. Cap hit is probably $600K. 

Ice Bryant is comin up on 44 years old with injury concerns and a hefty cap hit. Give me Vecchio and the $2.8M relief.

I’m with you man. But dam. Bryant is so money. 

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Think this is one time where its up to Bryant,if he wants to continue and his leg is strong.Dudes meant so much to Falcons football. Id drop Schaub before Bryant

45 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I dunno about you guys, but I'm rooting for the Eagles just to see the media circus surrounding Foles and Wentz if Foles can pull it off again.

I have not dog in this fight any more. I'd like to see Foles putt it off myself again. Can you imagine what Wentz is thinking and what Foles is thinking if they win the SB again? Crazy. What the heck. 

20 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’m with you man. But dam. Bryant is so money. 

18 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Think this is one time where its up to Bryant,if he wants to continue and his leg is strong.Dudes meant so much to Falcons football. Id drop Schaub before Bryant

Ice Bryant is one kick away from what we saw from Janikowski last night. We already saw it in his game winner against the Sucs on 10/14. Take a look at his hamstring in slo mo on that kick. Rubbery. Buddy is breaking down. Giorgio kicked a perfect 100% while we rested dude for three weeks. I believe he's ready. $2M in cap relief. We need it. Dimi and Quinn kept him on the roster for a reason. He's under contract next year.