Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

 

Ice Bryant is one kick away from what we saw from Janikowski last night. We already saw it in his game winner against the Sucs on 10/14. Take a look at his hamstring in slo mo on that kick. Rubbery. Buddy is breaking down. Giorgio kicked a perfect 100% while we rested dude for three weeks. I believe he's ready. $2M in cap relief. We need it. Dimi and Quinn kept him on the roster for a reason. He's under contract next year.

I know man. You’re right. The money matters. It hurts though. Bryant was our SB winning move and the Falcons put him on the shelf. **** Shanny’s arrogance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I know man. You’re right. The money matters. It hurts though. Bryant was our SB winning move and the Falcons put him on the shelf. **** Shanny’s arrogance.

I get it,I get, but lets hope he wants to walk away from it. Honestly put Bryant right up there with any kicker dude was clutch and from distances for a long time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

I hate that the eagles were in the exact same position as we were last year.  And they converged on that fourth down.  Lucky the bears missed the fg 

The Eagles have shown the Falcons how we should have done things throughout history. 1980 against the Cowboys. 2004 NFC Championship. Super Bowl against the Patriots. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

I get it,I get, but lets hope he wants to walk away from it. Honestly put Bryant right up there with any kicker dude was clutch and from distances for a long time.

He should have eventually been in our ring of honor. Like seriously. He has been that important to this team. Shanny robbed him.  It’s historically bad. For him. He’s financially comfortable though but still at this level guys like them want more. What a failure. It’s sad.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, I Even Bleed Red said:

Bears were a better match up to beat the Saints. They’ll beat the Eagles. 

Lol no they weren't. They struggled at home against Nick Foles. You really think they would have done better in the house of horrors against Drew Brees? 

I trust Nick Foles more than Mitch Trubisky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Starting QB, RB, DE, CB1, CB2 and FS on IR. Eight others on IR. No problem.

Go on the road and win a wildcard game. Falcons watch at home on the couch by the fire. 

CHI offense sucks. Eagles always had the better shot at scoring more over the course of a game vs CHI, IMO. Eagles already won a SB with Foles so that part isn't surprising to me.

Their secondary is the major injury department for sure. Good thing they played Mitch and Turbo; "featured" weapon.

Also, their front 7 is still plenty dominant as is their OL.

^Basically our entire problem on the roster. Front 7 and OL. They are doing just fine there health wise.

Only our DL wasn't very hurt by the time Grady came back and Irvin was too little too late. We had already blown those CIN/NO home games. The OL was gonna be just serviceable with Levitre/Fusco to begin with. Schraeder going early retirement after losing the OGs gimped our run game. Eagles can still bring in 2 TEs, give security for Foles and play a controlled game. Oh, amazingly with an OL you can still at least attempt deep bombs, too.

Get our OL and front 7 fixed already!

PS: CHI gets a win on 4th down or their K isn't THAT guy we saw tonight and Eagles lose anyway. 

Edited by Ergo Proxy
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Starting QB, RB, DE, CB1, CB2 and FS on IR. Eight others on IR. No problem.

Go on the road and win a wildcard game. Falcons watch at home on the couch by the fire. 

No problem? They won thanks to a missed kick lol. Lets not pretend they went into Chicago and streamrolled the Bears.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

CHI offense sucks. Eagles always had the better shot at scoring more over the course of a game vs CHI, IMO. Eagles already won a SB with Foles so that part isn't surprising to me.

Their secondary is the major injury department for sure. Good thing they played Mitch and Turbo; "featured" weapon.

Also, their front 7 is still plenty dominant as is their OL.

^Basically our entire problem on the roster. Front 7 and OL. They are doing just fine there health wise.

Only our DL wasn't very hurt by the time Grady came back and Irvin was too little too late. We had already blown those CIN/NO home games. The OL was gonna be just serviceable with Levitre/Fusco to begin with. Schraeder going early retirement after losing the OGs gimped our run game. Eagles can still bring in 2 TEs, give security for Foles and play a controlled game. Oh, amazingly with an OL you can still at least attempt deep bombs, too.

Get our OL and front 7 fixed already!

PS: CHI gets a win on 4th down or their K isn't THAT guy we saw tonight and Eagles lose anyway. 

The majority of our pi ks should be in the trenches there should be some concentration in FA there as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

Well Saints to the Super Bowl now. Only shot we had to see them not make it was Chicago

I wouldn't be too sure... Both Eagles and/or Rams/Cowboys could upset them.. Rams probably best shot.  And to be honest, even if CHI wins I didn't think they were going to beat the Rams

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...