Drew4719

Bears vs Eagles

250 posts in this topic

Eagles shuffled 13 players in their secondary this year and won a playoff game. That's why you can't use injuries as an excuse, good coaches can coach around that. I hope we have good coaches like that one day.

fuego, poutlipper, mqg96 and 3 others like this

I hate that the eagles were in the exact same position as we were last year.  And they converged on that fourth down.  Lucky the bears missed the fg 

cblack likes this

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

Eagles shuffled 13 players in their secondary this year and won a playoff game. That's why you can't use injuries as an excuse, good coaches can coach around that. I hope we have good coaches like that one day.

ExaxtlyExactly

Our best shot to have the Saints stopped in my opinion is the Rams or Patriots.. 

I feel sick... Idk if the eagles are ready for N.O.

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Manuel figured he could do it. Turns out he couldn't 

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I hate that the eagles were in the exact same position as we were last year.  And they converged on that fourth down.  Lucky the bears missed the fg 

Ran almost the same play.

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I do too... It's that that bears D# was needed to stop those New Orleans sewer rats

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

I was hoping their receiver would have gotten tackled before the ball got there and then a no call. 

4 minutes ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

Our best shot to have the Saints stopped in my opinion is the Rams or Patriots.. 

I feel sick... Idk if the eagles are ready for N.O.

Not the patriots. Rams, Chiefs, and maybe the Chargers are the best teams left. 

3 minutes ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

I do too... It's that that bears D# was needed to stop those New Orleans sewer rats

OK, get that pessimism out of your system. Time to believe the Saints are going down.

FalconFan1st likes this

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I dunno about you guys, but I'm rooting for the Eagles just to see the media circus surrounding Foles and Wentz if Foles can pull it off again.

Me too.  They’d have to trade Wentz if they go back-to-back

FalconFan1st likes this

Posted (edited)

Im so jealous of the Eagles recently.

Go on an amazing run which includes beating us. Win SB.

and here we are a year later and we may be watching the same dang thing. 

I don’t know how the Eagles can go back to injury prone Wentz when they have Foles doing this 2 years in a row.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

15 minutes ago, Jesus said:

except they converted``` ticked...thought karma would come around for them

15 minutes ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

EXactly

20 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

@FalconFanSince1970

Please edit your offseason plan of cutting Bryant.:ninja:

Nah bro I believe Giorgio is ready. Went 5-5 on field goals with a long ball. 8-8 on PATs. Cap hit is probably $600K. 

Ice Bryant is comin up on 44 years old with injury concerns and a hefty cap hit. Give me Vecchio and the $2.8M relief.

cblack likes this

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Nah bro I believe Giorgio is ready. Went 5-5 on field goals with a long ball. 8-8 on PATs. Cap hit is probably $600K. 

Ice Bryant is comin up on 44 years old with injury concerns and a hefty cap hit. Give me Vecchio and the $2.8M relief.

I’m with you man. But dam. Bryant is so money. 

15 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Think this is one time where its up to Bryant,if he wants to continue and his leg is strong.Dudes meant so much to Falcons football. Id drop Schaub before Bryant

Ergo Proxy likes this

29 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I dunno about you guys, but I'm rooting for the Eagles just to see the media circus surrounding Foles and Wentz if Foles can pull it off again.

I’m rooting for them just to beat the saints

45 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

I have not dog in this fight any more. I'd like to see Foles putt it off myself again. Can you imagine what Wentz is thinking and what Foles is thinking if they win the SB again? Crazy. What the heck. 

20 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’m with you man. But dam. Bryant is so money. 

18 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Think this is one time where its up to Bryant,if he wants to continue and his leg is strong.Dudes meant so much to Falcons football. Id drop Schaub before Bryant

Ice Bryant is one kick away from what we saw from Janikowski last night. We already saw it in his game winner against the Sucs on 10/14. Take a look at his hamstring in slo mo on that kick. Rubbery. Buddy is breaking down. Giorgio kicked a perfect 100% while we rested dude for three weeks. I believe he's ready. $2M in cap relief. We need it. Dimi and Quinn kept him on the roster for a reason. He's under contract next year.