Drew4719

Bears vs Eagles

250 posts in this topic

Fly Eagles Fly!! I hate to have to root for the Eagles, but the Saints are worse! 

Just now, wartownfalcon said:

Well Saints to the Super Bowl now. Only shot we had to see them not make it was Chicago

Foles will surprise, how many times do you have to see stuff like this to become a believer 

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

2 Kickers on the 53 man. Do it.

We pretty much did it this year, albeit due to a lot of injuries, but if you've got a successor to the throne, don't let him go. 

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, TheHeartless said:

Foles will surprise, how many times do you have to see stuff like this to become a believer 

They might have to make another QB decision this offseason.

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

Well Saints to the Super Bowl now. Only shot we had to see them not make it was Chicago

Lol their starters haven't seen the field in nearly a month. 

Eagles on the upset. Book it.

How Clutch is Nick Foles. My gosh this guy is like Eli Manning in the playoffs--they just catch fire.

1 minute ago, TheHeartless said:

Yeah me and you thought the same thing. I thought the Bears were going to probably make it to beat the Saints.  yep, there goes the Saints loss

Bagofbones64 likes this

4 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Would've much rather the Cowboys play the Saints, but maybe with Foles the Eagles can do something against the Saints? Hopefully at least better than their in-season match-up. 

Foles is ice in the playoffs. Bright lights dont faze the guy. Eagles have better offensive weapons than the Bears that the Saints will have to deal with.

Just now, stizz said:

Foles is ice in the playoffs. Bright lights dont faze the guy. Eagles have better offensive weapons than the Bears that the Saints will have to deal with.

Foles is definitely something else in the playoffs. Hopefully he can keep his magic up for one more round. Really just need the Saints to get eliminated. 

vanhino likes this

3 minutes ago, stizz said:

Lol their starters haven't seen the field in nearly a month. 

Eagles on the upset. Book it.

The Eagles were the last team to win a playoff game in New Orleans which was 25 years ago, but I still don't see this Eagles team winning down there. A 6 seed rarely wins on the road against a 1 seed. 

4 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

How Clutch is Nick Foles. My gosh this guy is like Eli Manning in the playoffs--they just catch fire.

At some point they are going to need to make Foles the starter and bench/trade Wentz

TheFalcoholic and VTCrunkler like this

7 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Al micheals just Said it! Magnetized goalposts...:lol:

The thing is, if he was actually trying to hit the goalpost he could never do it in a million years. 

Omg im sick... That just got the Saints even closer... Ohhhh im sick!!! I hate this. I really depended on da bears smh

4 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Because Eagles have no defense. Chicago offense is horrible. Bears had the only Defense that would stop the Saints. Saints already embarrassed the Eagles 48-7

2 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

The Eagles were the last team to win a playoff game in New Orleans which was 25 years ago, but I still don't see this Eagles team winning down there. A 6 seed rarely wins on the road against a 1 seed. 

It doesn't happen often, but it's happened before. The difference in both teams isn't that wide. As long as the Eagles D actually shows up this time, they can definitely win. 

Ergo Proxy likes this