Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EZfalcons

Leonard Williams?

63 posts in this topic

Leonard williams is a absolute ANIMAL. imagine, Irvin Takk outside, Leonard and Grady inside, Vic, Senat off the bench. We’d be set. No need to draft D Line

1 hour ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

What about a Beasley swap...?  Questionable whether NYJ would bite, but both players in similar situations

That could be interesting since we would shed 12 mil 

1 hour ago, Falcon Blitz said:

Leonard williams is a absolute ANIMAL. imagine, Irvin Takk outside, Leonard and Grady inside, Vic, Senat off the bench. We’d be set. No need to draft D Line

Yeah Vic coming off the bench in NY Jets would be fine with me....can’t pay VB much to retain him in Atl only on the cheap let him walk

Flying Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, EZfalcons said:

Jets to consider trading Leonard Williams. I think he would be a great pickup say for a 2nd or 3rd rounder?

A third for sure. 2nd I'd have to think about it. But Williams is that guy you can kick outside on 3rd down to rush. He is a bad man. He would be a starter the moment the trade went through. So yes I'd do it for a 2nd. AND HE IS 24 YEARS OLD

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Sir he I'd worth what the market say he is worth.. We paying him 15 mil +

Market price doesn’t mean he’s worth it. Dumb contracts like that is why the team can never bring in any real players

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Market price doesn’t mean he’s worth it. Dumb contracts like that is why the team can never bring in any real players

To be fair, FA isn’t really the best place to find “real players”. Spending big $$$ on UFAs is riskier than paying your own proven talent. But yes, 15mil is too much for Grady. He’s a 10-12mil kind of guy. 

4 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

To be fair, FA isn’t really the best place to find “real players”. Spending big $$$ on UFAs is riskier than paying your own proven talent. But yes, 15mil is too much for Grady. He’s a 10-12mil kind of guy. 

Sorry but when your team is proven to be bullied weekly in the trenches, you need to look outside the box. Both sides of the ball

slick0ne, Stryka, gp_74 and 2 others like this

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sorry but when your team is proven to be bullied weekly in the trenches, you need to look outside the box. Both sides of the ball

Just comparing all of the wild card teams trench warfare this weekend to the Falcons makes me laugh and cry at the same time

Stryka, ya_boi_j and Bigbenright like this

2 minutes ago, slick0ne said:

Just comparing all of the wild card teams trench warfare this weekend to the Falcons makes me laugh and cry at the same time

This is true

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Said it during the season. Our Run Defense got statistically worse when Jarrett returned. Could have been quality of opponents, but Jarrett returning to the startling lineup did not transform the front 4 like many assumed it would.

Edited by RubberDucky
ya_boi_j likes this

18 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Exactly why the Falcons need to hold onto their best DL player at all costs....... . .. .. . .... . ...

Stryka likes this

3 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Said it during the season. Our Run Defense got statistically worse when Jarrett returned. Could have been quality of opponents, but Jarrett returning to the startling lineup did not transform the front 4 like many assumed he would.

We definitely need to get bigger and stronger with more push to stonewall the run. Gap shooting to make a play looks great, but it dosen't happen often. 

ya_boi_j likes this