ike barn87987

Derrick Brown returning to Auburn

18 posts in this topic

Can respect the mans decision good for him.

The NFL will all ways be there and I bet his college coach can’t take the smile off his face.

That leaves one legit NT on the board. Dexter Lawrence. And he's got off field concerns. We better address the nose in free agency. Malcom Brown, Johnathan Hankins, Danny Shelton, Jordan Phillips, somebody. Quinn said he wants to fix the run defense. He better find a NT. McClain and Senat got run over. Grady too when he played the nose.

UnrealfalcoN likes this

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

That leaves one legit NT on the board. Dexter Lawrence. And he's got off field concerns. We better address the nose in free agency. Malcom Brown, Johnathan Hankins, Danny Shelton, Jordan Phillips, somebody. Quinn said he wants to fix the run defense. He better find a NT. McClain and Senat got run over. Grady too when he played the nose.

I actually agree with you somehow

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

Posted (edited)

Another free agent option is Damon “snacks” Harrison. He has an opt out in his contract and with only two years left on his deal I bet he is going to opt out to try and get a longer deal. 

Edited by rbrick28

5 minutes ago, rbrick28 said:

Another free agent option is Damon “snacks” Harrison. He has an opt out in his contract and with only two years left on his deal I bet he is going to opt out to try and get a longer deal. 

Hankins isnt good when he plays 0 tech last few years and the rest of those guys arent really either, Snacks is the best of this lot and would be cool if we could get him.

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

There’s still Raekwon Davis from Bama at NT. I personally wouldn’t want one in the first round anyway. Brown is better than both David and Lawrence, and he can still bring pressure, so I would’ve liked him over those guys. 

Side note: Hankins should’ve been on this roster this year, idk why we didn’t sign him. 

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

Lol

Are you one of those people who don't value formal education or something? I'm not the right person to talk to if so (MBA student).

papachaz likes this

8 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Hey man, those wins against those losers at the end of the year was super important though. Momentum!

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

6 hours ago, DMT11 said:

Hankins isnt good when he plays 0 tech last few years and the rest of those guys arent really either, Snacks is the best of this lot and would be cool if we could get him.

Would absolutely love to have Snacks on the Falcons. He's one of the very best in the league at his position and gets no love.

DMT11 likes this

27 minutes ago, stizz said:

Hey man, those wins against those losers at the end of the year was super important though. Momentum!

Definitely. Good point. Glad you finally realized.