VTCrunkler

Ravens vs. Chargers

178 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Most overrated coach in football.  His brother is a close second.  And both have the most punchAble faces in professional sports

Harbaugh been riding that defense in Baltimore for a while now...:lol:

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

Harbaugh been riding that defense in Baltimore for a while now...:lol:

All their coaches do. It works.

1 minute ago, TheHeartless said:

Ravens offensive line is atrocious no way a rookie QB survives that in a playoff game

Flacco is also just as trash as Lamar

Their OL is far from trash LJ is clue less. He over threw every one under no pressure.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Their OL is far from trash LJ is clue less. He over threw every one under no pressure.

Have you seen how quickly they're getting to this guy? If he wasn't mobile he'd be dead a long time ago, you think Flacco would be able to stand behind that line for long?

I would have put flaco in after a couple of plays after the 3rd started.  Playoffs is not time to have a teaching moment for your baby QB.  Very dum move on the Ravens.  If I was Flaco I would be looking for a new team.

Imagine having a passrush like the Chargers. Too bad Beasley is garbage because Takk could very well be like Ingram in the future.

Just now, TheHeartless said:

Have you seen how quickly they're getting to this guy? If he wasn't mobile he'd be dead a long time ago, you think Flacco would be able to stand behind that line for long?

No. He had time, now it’s too late with a big lead they are going after him. Have you watched all game? Early in the game he was over throwing on easy play action passes when they ran the ball. Even the announcers were counting his over throws. 

Just now, falcons007 said:

No. He had time, now it’s too late with a big lead they are going after him. Have you watched all game? Early in the game he was over throwing on easy play action passes when they ran the ball. Even the announcers were counting his over throws. 

Oh for sure Lamar can't throw the ball at all, but I have zero confidence in 2019 Flacco to perform much better, these two raven QBs don't inspire much to me.

falcons007 likes this

29 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I was hoping Aints would trade up and draft him. Sean Payton isn’t stupid though.

I'm really glad they didn't end up with Deshaun Watson some how lol

5 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

Ravens offensive line has QUIT.... dude barely tried to block the linebacker...:lol:   They have ZERO confidence in Lamar.  This loss is on Harbaugh for not at least letting Flacco give them a chance...

To be fair, the Chargers are stacking the box because they know Lamar's arm isn't good enough

falcons007 likes this

3 minutes ago, TheHeartless said:

Oh for sure Lamar can't throw the ball at all, but I have zero confidence in 2019 Flacco to perform much better, these two raven QBs don't inspire much to me.

Yeah but Flacco could have been better than 3/10 25 yards. .