VTCrunkler

Ravens vs. Chargers

178 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

its funny how having great LBs are they key to having a good D...im thinking panthers and seattle

And even the cowboys with the recent addition of LVE to go alongside Lee & Jaylon.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 minute ago, Jerz #DukeSZN said:

And even the cowboys with the recent addition of LVE to go alongside Lee & Jaylon.

yes!  we saw that on display last night.

what exactly makes the ravens d so good?  scheme or players?

Jerz #DukeSZN likes this

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

we can find one in this deep dl draft right?  some team will take a chance on d. lawrence.  would we?

I think Lawrence will go in the bottom of the first or top of the second. Taking him at #14 could be a reach. We've reached before so if they think he's their man they might take him, pending filter evaluation. Everything will hinge on what happens in free agency which is huge this year. I truly hope we fix the biggest holes in free agency and not risk a rookie's year one development. 

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I think Lawrence will go in the bottom of the first or top of the second. Taking him at #14 could be a reach. We've reached before so if they think he's their man they might take him, pending filter evaluation. Everything will hinge on what happens in free agency which is huge this year. I truly hope we fix the biggest holes in free agency and not risk a rookie's year one development. 

bigger holes on the o line or D.  i say o

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The problem with free agency, is there are teams out there with loads of cap space

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

FA is where they should fix the OL. Go for best OL like we did after Mack. Get a great OG.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

FA is where they should fix the OL. Go for best OL like we did after Mack. Get a great OG.

when does FA start?

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

Ravens better put Flacco in if they want to win this game. Jackson looking like Watson out there today.

Jackson is just not accurate 

falcons007 likes this

6 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Ravens better put Flacco in if they want to win this game. Jackson looking like Watson out there today.

Watson was better, this is just crazy stuff by Lamar Jackson.

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Lol what happened to the guy who was posting gifs of Lamar Jackson questioning Ryan’s Accuracy.

He is probably deleting his username and creating new username to troll with.

falcons007 likes this

21 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Definitely Oline, but depending on what we do with Beasley, Irvin and Means DLine could be an issue. Our corners are questionable too. Watch these playoff games. These teams are playing some defense. We aint nowhere near that level. They could shut down our suped up offense in a hurry. We better be able to do the same.

VTCrunkler likes this