Dutty Ole Bird

92.9 fires moron talk show host

88 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

It couldn’t be worse than that Fricke ****

Ok you win....Fricke is pretty bad..lol

I drive at night so I get walker a lot..but he's not as bad as Fricke. 

g-dawg and Flying Falcon like this

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

If you can listen to Hugh & Fricke you must have gone through Navy Seal training and passed.

I wash out within 30 seconds with those guys - no knowledge, think they are funny and topics and interviews are dumb.  Fricke is especially non-talented.

How Fricke still has a job? My guess is he has pictures of station owner in compromising positions with small farm animals.

From the pictures I saw there was nothing "small" about those farm animals.

g-dawg likes this

9 hours ago, Since1990 said:

I was never a big fan of Norfleet! He was too "DRY" for me and hard to listen to.

Regardless, Come on y'all... Haven't we learned yet that all things "Nazi" are off limits!

The Discovery and The History disagree. They continually push that garbage down the throats of their veiwers regularly.

Since1990 likes this

Well you can’t even say “kill two birds with one stone” without offending ppl these days so I’m not surprised this man lost his job over this. The analogy was over the top but I feel like a suspension or fine would’ve sufficed. It’s not like he was praising the nazis for this action

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

It couldn’t be worse than that Fricke ****

It actually is and i listen to both of them i would much rather listen to Fricke than Walker if that tells you how bad and annoying it is. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

Posted (edited)

The only guys on that station worth a **** are Dukes and Bell. Maybe John Michaels...

Edited by Mr.Blank
Language

4 hours ago, fuego said:

Absolutely they do. But when it's liberals coming up with the most ridiculous asinine comparisons against conservatives, anything goes. 

Yup. Plain as day. 

5 hours ago, osiruz said:

Please don't be ridiculous, give me one example.

Don Lemon.

Another is that clown show Samantha Bee for her Ivanka comments right after Roseanne got canned and that show was pulling in ratings 20x what whatever garbage Samantha Bee does.

I agree Stan should have gotten the boot though. 

fuego likes this

7 hours ago, stizz said:

Don Lemon.

Another is that clown show Samantha Bee for her Ivanka comments right after Roseanne got canned and that show was pulling in ratings 20x what whatever garbage Samantha Bee does.

I agree Stan should have gotten the boot though. 

Please show me proof. I don't care for politics fyi, this guy shouldn't have compared DQ to the holocaust.

17 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Love Dukes and Bell. Best in Atlanta. Also like Kamla. Hugh can go. The rest too. Wish Arch had a Falcon show.

Kamla sounds like he is 15 years old.

g-dawg likes this

It seems like a pretty good analogy to me.  Pretty creative and totally see where he was going with that.

Anyone so fragile to be outraged by these words should be openly ridiculed.  Nobody is condoning what the Nazi's did.  Nobody thinks firing some coaches is the same thing.  92.9 should be ashamed to fire someone just to satisfy a bunch of fragilistas.

1 hour ago, osiruz said:

Please show me proof. I don't care for politics fyi, this guy shouldn't have compared DQ to the holocaust.

I provided a name. Look what Don Lemon was in the news for recently. Google is your friend. 

2 hours ago, HMFIC said:

Kamla sounds like he is 15 years old.

Kamla is like 40+ yrs old and he wants to think he is a 20+ yr old athlete......if you want a good drinking game from 10am-2pm everyday, do shots everytime Kamla says the word "buzzkill".

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

Kamla is like 40+ and he wants to think he is a 20+ athlete......if you want a good drinking game from 10am-2pm everyday, do shots everytime Kamla says the word "buzzkill".

It's amazing that Atlanta sports stations can't find professional sounding talk hosts.  Belue sounds like Huckleberry Hound, and Steak should stick to food shows, and Kincaid should move back to Philly.  Hugh Douglas and John Fricke are tiresome, and Dukes and Bell talk non stop between giggles.  Duane Walker doesn't belong on the radio, even at late night.  Listening to one of the major networks talk shows  is a giant leap forward over our local shows. 

Edited by HMFIC
g-dawg likes this

They need to fire some more.

When Hugh Douglas talks about a Falcon's game, I am 99% certain that he didn't watch a minute of it. Multiple times this year he gave an opinion about something only to have Fricke tell him what actually happened to which Hugh reaponded "oh... is that what went down?"

... and it was something plainly seen by everyone watching the game. He just "says stuff" that has no actual basis in fact... so much so, I am sure he is a regular poster here at TATF.

Plus he reminds you about 19 times an hour that he knows everything because he played professional football. 

He is a complete flying anus clown.

44 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

They need to fire some more.

When Hugh Douglas talks about a Falcon's game, I am 99% certain that he didn't watch a minute of it. Multiple times this year he gave an opinion about something only to have Fricke tell him what actually happened to which Hugh reaponded "oh... is that what went down?"

... and it was something plainly seen by everyone watching the game. He just "says stuff" that has no actual basis in fact... so much so, I am sure he is a regular poster here at TATF.

Plus he reminds you about 19 times an hour that he knows everything because he played professional football. 

He is a complete flying anus clown.

If Fricke has to tell Hugh what’s going on, then he is in huge trouble.   Fricke couldn’t find his way out of a house with 10 doors.

I’m serious- how could a program director listen to those guys and think they are anything other than awful?  Whoever is responsible for hiring and keeping those two should be fired.  Their market share has to be horrendous.

17 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Ok you win....Fricke is pretty bad..lol

I drive at night so I get walker a lot..but he's not as bad as Fricke. 

You have to be kidding , Walker is laughable.

42 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

If Fricke has to tell Hugh what’s going on, then he is in huge trouble.   Fricke couldn’t find his way out of a house with 10 doors.

I’m serious- how could a program director listen to those guys and think they are anything other than awful?  Whoever is responsible for hiring and keeping those two should be fired.  Their market share has to be horrendous.

They need to start over and hire pros.  They must be tightwads to have the crew they have.

g-dawg and RING OF HONOR like this

Posted (edited)

I'd pay somebody to prank Kamla into saying something that gets himself fired.

Edited by brewman

49 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Well it's not Fricke is breaking down the game for him with astute opinion... it really is like Douglas is trying to comment about a game he didn't watch. 

"I mean come on man.... Falcon's D gotta step up... they can't be given up no 4 TD's to that team.."

"Well actually 2 of those TD's were special teams..1 return and then the blocked punt, and the 3rd was a pick 6"

"Oh... well you know what I'm sayin'.."

49 minutes ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Well it's not Fricke is breaking down the game for him with astute opinion... it really is like Douglas is trying to comment about a game he didn't watch. 

"I mean come on man.... Falcon's D gotta step up... they can't be given up no 4 TD's to that team.."

"Well actually 2 of those TD's were special teams..1 return and then the blocked punt, and the 3rd was a pick 6"

"Oh... well you know what I'm sayin'.."

this is EXACTLY how Fricke brings up sports topics on that pathetic show...LOL

On 1/6/2019 at 1:09 PM, A Dog Named Brian said:

Could've used an amended 'frog in hot water' analogy so that it was more palatable for the audience. I personally don't care, but we're currently in a culture where outrage is the currency. He should've known better

It's not a fear of outrage that should prevent one from making an asinine statement like he did. Your implicit chastising people for being "outraged" at this is grotesque.

HolyMoses likes this