Embrace the suck

Broncos decline falcons interview request

111 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Favre was a great player. But I disagree with him on this. But he knows better than me

Doesn’t mean he is right...doesn’t mean I’m right.  Doesn’t mean you are wrong.  Just opinions.  

I trust this Favre opinion because it’s an honest assessment without agenda.  He has had lots of coaches.  He values Bevell.  So does Russell Wilson...and apparently Coach Quinn

26 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Doesn’t mean he is right...doesn’t mean I’m right.  Doesn’t mean you are wrong.  Just opinions.  

I trust this Favre opinion because it’s an honest assessment without agenda.  He has had lots of coaches.  He values Bevell.  So does Russell Wilson...and apparently Coach Quinn

Hey for the Falcons and Quinn's sake I hope Bevell works out (if he is the hire) I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Usually wrong a lot of times lol

Just now, youngbloodz said:

Hey for the Falcons and Quinn's sake I hope Bevell works out (if he is the hire) I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. Usually wrong a lot of times lol

You and me both...I talk a big game but carry a limp stick.  Pun intended

Vandy and youngbloodz like this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

You and me both...I talk a big game but carry a limp stick.  Pun intended

Lol come on now. Made me spit my drink out all over my phone lol

Falcons In 2012 likes this

2 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

This is the one thing we cam all agree on usually we can ***** and moan all we want about who we want and we honestly have no clue if we will be proven right or wrong till a few years later on all of it.  We have no idea what Bevell can do with the cast we have of players and Ryan + Bevell might be a PERFECT PAIRNIG and ryan just clicks and goes on destroying ppl in his scheme.   From what i have seen he is not a horrible OC but i've seen guys i like better based on what they showed me with the teams they have been on.   With that said those teams are not the Falcons and most of them didn't have the elite talent we do all over the place outside of O-line which can be fixed.   I'll be the 1s to admit i bashed and hated matt ryan in the 2008 draft more than anyone i wanted nothing to do with him and he ended up being the best player the Falcons have ever had probably.  I love that i was wrong and if we get Bevell may he prove me to be a dumb idiot as well and win us a superbowl while i complain about it along the way at times until he does it lol.

4 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

This is the one thing we cam all agree on usually we can ***** and moan all we want about who we want and we honestly have no clue if we will be proven right or wrong till a few years later on all of it.  We have no idea what Bevell can do with the cast we have of players and Ryan + Bevell might be a PERFECT PAIRNIG and ryan just clicks and goes on destroying ppl in his scheme.   From what i have seen he is not a horrible OC but i've seen guys i like better based on what they showed me with the teams they have been on.   With that said those teams are not the Falcons and most of them didn't have the elite talent we do all over the place outside of O-line which can be fixed.   I'll be the 1s to admit i bashed and hated matt ryan in the 2008 draft more than anyone i wanted nothing to do with him and he ended up being the best player the Falcons have ever had probably.  I love that i was wrong and if we get Bevell may he prove me to be a dumb idiot as well and win us a superbowl while i complain about it along the way at times until he does it lol.

Couldn't have said it better

8 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

He was barely even an assistant last year.  How can they block it?

Good question. So he can’t be a coach? Seems like that breaks mucho fair labor standards laws ....

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry?

must say I was never that big on us getting Kubiak, but I dislike Jon Elway with a passion. 

19 hours ago, Vandy said:

Good question. So he can’t be a coach? Seems like that breaks mucho fair labor standards laws ....

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry?

must say I was never that big on us getting Kubiak, but I dislike Jon Elway with a passion. 

Totally dependent on the language of any contractual relationship he currently has with the Broncos.