falcons007

Can Matt Ryan carry this team like other QB in NFL?

210 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

That’s extremely short sighted. It’s not like Jackson were replacing Ryan.

They knew Flacco was a marginal QB and wanted a chance on LJ.

The way it was handled this year is debatable but LJ was their future. Might just take him a couple years.

I believe many QBs benefit from studying behind a starter for 1-2 years.

Their mentality can get shaken if thrown into the fire without proper guidance and coaching to their strengths while shoring up the weaknesses.

The way LJ was missing wide open guys early in the game with no pressure. I don’t see LJ as future. He is a RB who can make an occasional throw. Chargers D was dumb to let the guys behind in the end. I would have taken Flacco by half time.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

Repeating the same lie won’t ever make it the truth.

Put Matt Ryan in NE back in 2001-2004? Do they win the SB with him?

Guess he needed to be a 1 system QB for a great HC and org to “prove” he can wear a ring.

Glad he is here though; despite Atlanta being an unstable franchise when he was brought in as a rookie and despite not having the kind've OC geniuses around him and maximizing Ryan’s career along the way. He has always been about his team and the game. Taken advantage of and for granted in some ways. I’m glad Ryan doesn’t care what naysayers think or if were up to some of these “Falcons fans” he’d be gone a long time ago.

Keep feeding on viewing Matt in a box back in 08-11 when he had yet to win a playoff game as a pro.

Negative viewpoints don’t make you right. Just self-righteous and close minded. Biased and ignorant. Please continue.

Keep believing Matt is why the Falcons didn’t win SB51. Could’ve happened to any QB with the way that D played and the way our plays were called.

You don’t deserve Matt. Just like Free missed that block on the sack/fumble, some just want to leave Matt out to dry.

Its not even worth being serious over anymore lol

gazoo likes this

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

The way LJ was missing wide open guys early in the game with no pressure. I don’t see LJ as future. He is a RB who can make an occasional throw. Chargers D was dumb to let the guys behind in the end. I would have taken Flacco by half time.

Probably true assessment. Who knows how LJ will turn out. These athletic QBs are always hit and miss. The position is more demanding than ability to risk injury allows for.

49 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

Except the Patriots arent strong in the trenches....

The Patriots' approach to winning football has changed a dozen times over the course of Belichick's tenure there. There's no Belichick Blueprint to be copied....unless you can convince the dude himself and his staff to come coach your team. 

He's a savant. 

Patriots are consistently good in the trenches year after year. 

gazoo and DogIsYourName like this

On 1/5/2019 at 10:06 PM, Dirtytrollbird said:

Matt Ryan in my opinion is not a talented quarterback he's just a good system quarterback what system in any system coordinators create the greatness in Matt Ryan Matt Ryan just doesn't already have it if he did it wouldn't matter what coordinator we have... Smh

At least your username is accurate.

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

"Stand your ground" all you want. You're still wrong. And you're an idiot

I will stand my ground all i want. You're still dumb. And you're an autistic mangina with E.D.

21 minutes ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

I will stand my ground all i want. You're still dumb. And you're an autistic mangina with E.D.

Hahaha, aw, don’t like being called out for being wrong? That is the most childish and crybaby response I’ve ever seen from someone who continues to say that he’s “man enough” for something 

Ergo Proxy and falcons007 like this

4 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Hahaha, aw, don’t like being called out for being wrong? That is the most the childish and crybaby response I’ve ever seen from someone who continues to say that he’s “man enough” for something 

Dude should look in a mirror.

Like another narc bringing the boards abuse over their ego; even when illogical.

Welcome to twitter!! 

JD dirtybird21 and falcons007 like this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Hahaha, aw, don’t like being called out for being wrong? That is the most the childish and crybaby response I’ve ever seen from someone who continues to say that he’s “man enough” for something 

You are so dumb lol...

Awwww I guess ever since the Falcons didn't have a good season you had nothing else to get aroused about...

E.D. is a heck of a problem. 

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Dude should look in a mirror.

Like another narc bringing the boards abuse over their ego; even when illogical.

Narc, Narc, really dude? this is NOT a relationship bored.. Lol smh... dude shut up and get on YouTube...

4 minutes ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

Narc, Narc, really dude? this is NOT a relationship bored.. Lol smh... dude shut up and get on YouTube...

Then why tell me you were a man?

I thought it was getting personal.:(

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Then why tell me you were a man?

I thought it was getting personal.:(

Oh we can take it personal *** throat lol.

All I'm saying is that being a narcissist is a whole different level it has nothing to do with these boards.. if you were so complete within yourself you wouldn't have to jump on anybody's bandwagon to attack one person's opinion you fool.

1 minute ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

He is getting personal. Classic move of someone who knows he can't win the argument.

Oh yeah and you too? you're another coward just like the rest of these fools around here. you cannot wait to jump on someone's bandwagon to attack one person opinion. you are a classic coward! I hope this not what defines our football team cuz if it is no wonder we suck...

1 minute ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

Oh we can take it personal *** throat lol.

All I'm saying is that being a narcissist is a whole different level it has nothing to do with these boards.. if you were so complete within yourself you wouldn't have to jump on anybody's bandwagon to attack one person's opinion you fool.

The only one making personal attacks is YOU. And you’re acting like a child. Plain and simple.

falcons007 and Ergo Proxy like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It’s better not to respond to trolls. 

Lol

Edited by Dirtytrollbird

Just now, Hingle McCringleberry said:

This will stop if you stop responding to him. He is a wannabe swift copycat that is failing at it.

True. I am pouring the gasoline on the fire for sure. Guy isn’t worth anyone’s time

Ergo Proxy likes this