falcons007

Can Matt Ryan carry this team like other QB in NFL?

210 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

Here's a quote that should really help you out in life:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."

No I'd rather die standing my ground then be on my knees begging like a bandwagon coward

7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

If Sark is such a horrible OC then how did Matt Ryan have 35 TD and only 7 INT if he doesn't have any talent?

at the beginning of the year i was saying that I wanted to get rid of sarkisian but after a few game sarkisian made me a Believer to believe he was a good offensive coordinator and I never went back to saying otherwise. so you can get off of that argument, guy... I Stand My Ground, Matt Ryan sucks! he does not have any talent and unlike you and othee bandwagon cowards I Stand My Ground, like a man!

10 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Even Brees needed a defense that was 1st in turnovers if I can remember to go to the SB and even seal the SB on a Peyton Manning pick 6. He also had a run game by committee.

If the QBs can 100% carry a team myth was true, then Marino would have more rings than Brady.  Rodgers would have more than 1 SB ring. Peyton Manning would have more than 2 rings with more than 1 SB ring during his prime years.

/End of thread//

falcons007, Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this

4 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

at the beginning of the year i was saying that I wanted to get rid of sarkisian but after a few game sarkisian made me a Believer to believe he was a good offensive coordinator and I never went back to saying otherwise. so you can get off of that argument, guy... I Stand My Ground, Matt Ryan sucks! he does not have any talent and unlike you and othee bandwagon cowards I Stand My Ground, like a man!

All you’re doing is embarrassing yourself.

10 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Belichick’s attention to detail wins that game, the 2012 NFCCG,  2016 SB and 2017 playoff loss.

That az game was an example of how we did not pay attention to details. We could've won that. 

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

That az game was an example of how we did not pay attention to details. We could've won that. 

That was more execution though. Jason raeder fumbles the ball at 1. It should have been at TD. And also Keith Brroking. SMH.

VTCrunkler and Ergo Proxy like this

13 hours ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Matt Ryan in my opinion is not a talented quarterback he's just a good system quarterback what system in any system coordinators create the greatness in Matt Ryan Matt Ryan just doesn't already have it if he did it wouldn't matter what coordinator we have... Smh

You just repeated the exact same thing twice as your counter-argument? OK

FalconsIn2020 and Geneaut like this

3 hours ago, falconfreak1 said:

Until  he can run a 4.3 fourty  we just don’t care how good he is. End of argument

I would love to see a giraffe running that fast.

Ergo Proxy likes this

2 hours ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

You're proving to be a really bad troll, and not somebody that has any knowledge of football.

Ergo Proxy, Geneaut, Vandy and 1 other like this

28 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That was more execution though. Jason raeder fumbles the ball at 1. It should have been at TD. And also Keith Brroking. SMH.

we had at least three turnovers includin ga turner fumble to start the first possession.  even still we were in it.  brooking(s) blew several assignments in coverage.  M Jenkins had some good catches

They had three HOF caliber players on that squad; ed james, k. warner, and L Fitz including AQ boldin

I personally don't believe Ryan is otw to the HOF.. to even be considered for the HOF you need to be the top qb for years. Alot of commentators even question is Ryan deserved the mvp he won in 16. Ryan usually sits around 9-10 on top qb list.. Ryan has a rookie ahead of him this season.. Would you say that rookie was otw to the HOF? I think not, we put too much value on Ryan when there are usually 9 other ob's better than Ryan every year. Just because you're a Falcons fan dosnt mean you can't watch other teams play.. Alot of very good qb's in the NFL that do alot every week to get team wins. 

Dirtytrollbird likes this

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I personally don't believe Ryan is otw to the HOF.. to even be considered for the HOF you need to be the top qb for years. Alot of commentators even question is Ryan deserved the mvp he won in 16. Ryan usually sits around 9-10 on top qb list.. Ryan has a rookie ahead of him this season.. Would you say that rookie was otw to the HOF? I think not, we put too much value on Ryan when there are usually 9 other ob's better than Ryan every year. Just because you're a Falcons fan dosnt mean you can't watch other teams play.. Alot of very good qb's in the NFL that do alot every week to get team wins. 

Wow!!! You deserve a like.. I wish I could give you a 5-star rating if it was possible for realizing the real reality of quarterbacks and understanding that Matt Ryan is what he has proven to be besides the 2016 year. Great post

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Wow!!! You deserve a like.. I wish I could give you a 5-star rating if it was possible for realizing the real reality of quarterbacks and understanding that Matt Ryan is what he has proven to be besides the 2016 year. Great post

I'll be here all day, just fired up my first one.. Woke up and pissed out the back door.. Trailer park is kinda quit today

51 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

How?

See below. 

49 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

You're proving to be a really bad troll, and not somebody that has any knowledge of football.

Yup. 

Geneaut and falcons007 like this

14 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Let’s look at the number of games each QB had rating of More than 100 in first 11 years of their careers. 

1, Ryan 53 games , record 39-14. Most losses by a QB with rating over 100.

2. Peyton Manning: 52 Games, record 48-4.

3. Drew Brees: 47, record 39-8. 

4. Tony Romo: 43, record 31-12 second most losses by a QB with rating if 100. 

5. Tom Brady: 41, record 38-3. 

Ryan is currently ranked 7th on all time QB list of number games over rating of 100. 

Drops the mic. 

ok lol, drop the mic for what we were 7-9. that what I care about. 

41 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

ok lol, drop the mic for what we were 7-9. that what I care about. 

Yeah. If only every one did their job other than QB and couple of guys on team

Geneaut likes this

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Wow Lol. 

Falconsfan567 and Ergo Proxy like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Name the 9 QBs better than Ryan this year? Since 2015? 2012? Provide some justification. 

Edited by Geneaut
Ergo Proxy and falcons007 like this

15 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Name the 9 QBs better than Ryan this year? Since 2015? 2012? Provide some justification. 

Let me try. 

He is system Qb.

He isn’t accurate deep passer.

He can’t carry his team.

He takes too many sacks. 

He hasn’t done anything in first 11 years of his careers like other QB. 

I may have missed some.

21 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

As per nfl stats for 2018

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Drew Brees, Carson Wentz, Russell Wilson, Pat Mchomes

2017 Ryan was #5

2016 yes, Ryan was #1

2015 Ryan was #5

So one year Ryan held the #1 qb rating.. Imo Ryan needs to be #1 or at least #2 on average to be HOF material.. Being in the top 10 dosnt = HOF imo.. Not when you have that many other qb's out performing you.. 

Ryan's a good qb and I'm a big fan of Ryan, but I'm also realistic about where he stacks up in the league. He's definitely the best performing qb atlanta has ever had.. But he's not done enough to be considered HOF

Bagofbones64 likes this

25 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Let me try. 

He is system Qb.

He isn’t accurate deep passer.

He can’t carry his team.

He takes too many sacks. 

He hasn’t done anything in first 11 years of his careers like other QB. 

I may have missed some.

Answer this, and team bs aside.. If you had to vote to out Drew Brees or Matt Ryan in the HOF, which one would you pick? 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Answer this, and team bs aside.. If you had to vote to out Drew Brees or Matt Ryan in the HOF, which one would you pick? 

It’s easy. Brees would retire 5-6 years before Ryan. I will vote Brees first and then Ryan when he retires.

⚡Slumerican⚡ and Geneaut like this