falcons007

Can Matt Ryan carry this team like other QB in NFL?

210 posts in this topic

Let’s look at the number of games each QB had rating of More than 100 in first 11 years of their careers. 

1, Ryan 53 games , record 39-14. Most losses by a QB with rating over 100.

2. Peyton Manning: 52 Games, record 48-4.

3. Drew Brees: 47, record 39-8. 

4. Tony Romo: 43, record 31-12 second most losses by a QB with rating if 100. 

5. Tom Brady: 41, record 38-3. 

Ryan is currently ranked 7th on all time QB list of number games over rating of 100. 

Drops the mic. 

cblack, Smiler11, jay1k2 and 12 others like this

No... He never had the talent.. He is a system QB. He isn't raw and natural talent like Aaron Rodgers or Brees.. Tom Brady believe it or not in my opinion is a GREAT system QB that got a good break by having a great coach and team players around him along with great defense over the years without that Brady wouldn't be able to... I've always felt this way Brady it's just fortunate... Matt Ryan is not a talented quarterback he's a good system quarterback.

1 hour ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

No... He never had the talent.. He is a system QB. He isn't raw and natural talent like Aaron Rodgers or Brees.. Tom Brady believe it or not in my opinion is a GREAT system QB that got a good break by having a great coach and team players around him along with great defense over the years without that Brady wouldn't be able to... I've always felt this way Brady it's just fortunate... Matt Ryan is not a talented quarterback he's a good system quarterback.

What system? He played great in 3 different systems with 4 different coordinators. Rodgers played under same system From the day he became starter.

Posted (edited)

Matt Ryan in my opinion is not a talented quarterback he's just a good system quarterback what system in any system coordinators create the greatness in Matt Ryan Matt Ryan just doesn't already have it if he did it wouldn't matter what coordinator we have... Smh

Edited by BraveFalcon11
cblack likes this

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Matt Ryan in my opinion is not a talented quarterback he's just a good system quarterback what system in any system coordinators create the greatness and Matt Ryan Matt Ryan just doesn't already have it if he did it wouldn't matter what coordinator we have... Smh

In my opinion you aren’t a talented troll nor a system troll. Swift was a talented troll.

2 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Matt Ryan in my opinion is not a talented quarterback he's just a good system quarterback what system in any system coordinators create the greatness in Matt Ryan Matt Ryan just doesn't already have it if he did it wouldn't matter what coordinator we have... Smh

are you using the voice to text function?

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

In my opinion you aren’t a talented troll nor a system troll. Swift was a talented troll.

You're calling me a troll but you're asking for people's opinions on here? Since you're so smart why don't you go look up stats then, instead of wasting our time with your dumb questions you? fool....

1 minute ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

You're calling me a troll but you're asking for people's opinions on here? Since you're so smart why don't you go look up stats then, instead of wasting our time with your dumb questions you? fool....

Fool? That’s you. I posted stats. You ignored my reply on Rodgers playing in same system. Trolls have been slacking with personal attacks. Swift would at least troll with stats.

Just now, slickgadawg said:

At this point the Falcons need to work on that defense...

And all in all you're absolutely right! Because we put up points we just needed a defense to defend.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Fool? That’s you. I posted stats. You ignored my reply on Rodgers playing in same system. Trolls have been slacking with personal attacks. Swift would at least troll with stats.

Like I said you post a question asking for answers? ...You're getting answers and opinions.  I think you make yourself look more like a troll more than anybody...  What a wasted thread... Smh

Just now, BraveFalcon11 said:

Like I said you post a question asking for answers? ...You're getting answers and opinions.  I think you make yourself look more like a troll more than anybody...  What a wasted thread... Smh

Lmao. Happy trolling. 

7 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

Gets better every season despite many OCs and systems. Has the sad record for highest QB rating in a super bowl loss, regular season game and losing season.

consistently has done plenty to carry the team but is living proof that no matter how great the QB plays, the team sport can still lose and fans will blame the QB.

i can’t wait, sadly, for Matt to retire and we get scheet QB after scheet QB.

putnam6 and Outmyfalconmind like this

2 minutes ago, WisFalcon said:

Gets better every season despite many OCs and systems. Has the sad record for highest QB rating in a super bowl loss, regular season game and losing season.

consistently has done plenty to carry the team but is living proof that no matter how great the QB plays, the team sport can still lose and fans will blame the QB.

i can’t wait, sadly, for Matt to retire and we get scheet QB after scheet QB.

Well at least you responded to me in a like Manner and more respectable way.  Responding back to you where I can say yeah you're right other than that troll that made this thread... Smh

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lmao. Happy trolling. 

Yeah.. Go get a foot job for the night buddy...

Good night lol

21 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

In 2016 Matt Ryan looked like Bree's or Rodgers at times. He was on fire that year.

2 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

In 2016 Matt Ryan looked like Bree's or Rodgers at times. He was on fire that year.

I will say in 2016! Yes i agree. 

22 minutes ago, BraveFalcon11 said:

OK then you’re just out of touch with reality then.  LOL panties in a wad because he called you out for your lame take.  Have a clue, you must be a system troll.  Derp derp derp. 

Even Brees needed a defense that was 1st in turnovers if I can remember to go to the SB and even seal the SB on a Peyton Manning pick 6. He also had a run game by committee.

If the QBs can 100% carry a team myth was true, then Marino would have more rings than Brady.  Rodgers would have more than 1 SB ring. Peyton Manning would have more than 2 rings with more than 1 SB ring during his prime years.

Statick, Geneaut, Halcon-1 and 3 others like this

Ryan has a 3 digit career playoff passer rating, even Tom Brady  is only 90

Ryan plays outstanding not just in regular season, but also lights out in the playoffs.

falcons007 and Ergo Proxy like this