Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFan1st

Colts vs Texans wildcard game

156 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I'm not trying to hear this lucky stuff.. I can point to the saints.. I can point to dallas... 

I don't see it as lucky... if we draft lineman and they come in and give us average play early.... That's a big jump for us..  

2 things tho.

1. There are not alot of impressive O-Lineman in FA.... I'll rather keep Fusco easily looking at this FA Oline

2. The worst move we can make us over pay a guy when we have a top 2 paid LT and a top 2 paid  Center... ... We can't overpay and get average play next year... I feel like we can get that with a rookie... 

We have to start investing money money on the DLine... We gotta start getting developing young not costly talent on the Oline

Facts 

6 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

They blew that review

Td, people keep watching. Fumbe, turn the channel this one is over. That was a fumble.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

OMG what a throw!! Andrew Luck has played an absolutely flawless game. These throws are absolute dimes!!

He's got like a 70 something career playoff QB rating too.

8 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I'm not trying to hear this lucky stuff.. I can point to the saints.. I can point to dallas... 

I don't see it as lucky... if we draft lineman and they come in and give us average play early.... That's a big jump for us..  

2 things tho.

1. There are not alot of impressive O-Lineman in FA.... I'll rather keep Fusco easily looking at this FA Oline

2. The worst move we can make us over pay a guy when we have a top 2 paid LT and a top 2 paid  Center... ... We can't overpay and get average play next year... I feel like we can get that with a rookie... 

We have to start investing money money on the DLine... We gotta start getting developing young not costly talent on the Oline

Problem is rookie OL don't always produce and development curve is a problem in the NFL. We unfortunately need starting OG in FA; to replace either Fusco or Wes at bare minimum or we are double dipping OL in round 1/2 and hoping we start with 2 rookies. Is that plausible?

Grady about to get a big chunk on that DL but Vic could be an easy way to free up money for other FA moves along the LOS.

We have to blend FA signings while drafting. Both matter. We've done that before and others teams as well in the league: see our 2016 OL. 2 FA signings, a trade, and an UDFA paired with 1st rounder in house. That's 1 guy drafted by us out of 5.

Just get it done.

FalconFanSince1970 likes this

4 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Td, people keep watching. Fumbe, turn the channel this one is over. That was a fumble.

Yep. His hand was open prior to ball touching the goal line

For all you "DE" guys this game is a perfect example of what many here have tried to tell you guys for years, you need push in the middle or having the best DE's in the league can't make that big of an impact against good teams. Clowney and Watt have been shutdown and even though the Texans have good corners, they've got nothing else on defense and it shows with how easily the Colts have handled them.

Also this is a pathetic display by Deshaun Watson. This is the way he looked the first 4 games of the season.

FalconFan1st likes this