GLAD we are not picking top 5

8 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

One of the most stupid threads I’ve ever seen created

You have to realize not every fan is a die hard or knowledgeable fan...not every one knows what you know....

I had to learn to read between the lines to differentiate between the ones that might not know vs the ones that just post ********....he clearly doesn't know..and it's nothing wrong with that

for all you CHUMPS that that think i dont know about the frontend of football our situation with the cap is precarious at best. Yes we have money to be mediocre  and possibly a playoff team. But Look at the product now vs what we as fans are hoping for . Quinn wants to get nastier (now that his job is on the line) and that relates to FA playing a bigger role this year minus what JULIO gets in a renegotiated contract.

20 minutes ago, GABLACKBIRD said:

for all you CHUMPS that that think i dont know about the frontend of football our situation with the cap is precarious at best. Yes we have money to be mediocre  and possibly a playoff team. But Look at the product now vs what we as fans are hoping for . Quinn wants to get nastier (now that his job is on the line) and that relates to FA playing a bigger role this year minus what JULIO gets in a renegotiated contract.

We can sign who ever we want for just about for as much as we want.

Like I said is it is an accounting trick.

2 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You have to realize not every fan is a die hard or knowledgeable fan...not every one knows what you know....

I had to learn to read between the lines to differentiate between the ones that might not know vs the ones that just post ********....he clearly doesn't know..and it's nothing wrong with that

It’s the lack of social awareness you’d have to have to CREATE the thread that is the problem. Not the lack of knowledge. 

3 hours ago, GABLACKBIRD said:

We seem to be so worried about the cap hit and resigning top pieces we would be able to afford to pay big money for a rookie

You do know rookies don't count big against the cap tho... Bradley Chubb (the 5th pick) counted 4.9 mil against the cap .... If you can have freasking Quinneen Williams for 5 mil  his rookie year..  Please .. Please give me that