FalconBlood23

Why so much hate for Ryan?

118 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2019 at 5:12 PM, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

One area Ryan has to improve on is taking sacks.. I don't know if he takes them to keep his passers rating up (which has been a conspiracy theory of mine his career) or if he just panics under pressure and forgets to throw the ball away.. But Ryan takes way too many sacks that loses the team yards when he could just throw the ball away and reset the down. I hope and pray, whoever our new OC is drills in Ryan's head.. If you're under pressure step out of the pocket and ditch the ball.. We can't take 2-20's anymore because Ryan dosnt want to throw the ball away.. Sure it counts as a incomplete pass, but ultimately you save the yardage vs taking a sack in the back field.. This has got to be addressed and fixed 

What is an an acceptable number of sacks?

Ergo Proxy likes this

1 hour ago, thofin21 said:

You have a right to your opinion. 

if we didn't fire dan reeves I think we could win a Superbowl with Michael Vick.

Maybe because he panics under pressure?  Holds the ball too long at times?  Takes unnecessary sacks and hardly ever throws the ball away?  Um I  don't know why they hate him so much.

4 minutes ago, Da_Truth said:

Maybe because he panics under pressure?  Holds the ball too long at times?  Takes unnecessary sacks and hardly ever throws the ball away?  Um I  don't know why they hate him so much.

oh, Matt Ryan actually makes mistakes that can't happen lol but Matt Ryan is actually a very good QB. I do think we can still win the super bowl with him if they bring back my favorite falcons OC Pete Mangurian. 

22 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

if we didn't fire dan reeves I think we could win a Superbowl with Michael Vick.

:lol:

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, thofin21 said:

:lol: 

003 Atlanta Falcons staff

Front office
  • Owner/Chief Executive Officer – Arthur Blank
  • Senior Advisor to the President – Bobby Beathard
  • Vice President of Football Operations – Ron Hill
  • College Scouting Coordinator – Reed Johnson
  • Director of Pro Personnel – Les Snead
  • Assistant to Head Coach/Pro Personnel – Marvin Bass

Head coaches

Offensive coaches

Defensive coaches

Special teams coaches

Strength and conditioning

• Strength and Conditioning – Al Miller
  • Assistant Strength and Conditioning – Rocky Colburn
Edited by 81KJW

WOW, you bang on Ryan.

We have 2 1st round DE's that barely even show up on a stat sheet every week.......hand picked by Dan.

We have a HC who picked the OC and DC, then let them go yet bears no blame.

We have a HC and GM that put together a glorious OL and DL then the HC admitted......well, really I would only keep 2 of the OL.

Yeah, it's Ryan.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, slickgadawg said:

Cowherd is spot on.  Ryan can't win the big game because he can't make the BIG play...

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again:

UGA fans should never, ever talk about other teams/players not being able to get it done in big moments

Geneaut likes this

23 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again:

UGA fans should never, ever talk about other teams/players not being able to get it done in big moments

this is why Matt Ryan gets attack all the time. wow, you do realize Georgia is doing much better than the Falcons just saying. next you will probably attack Georgia tech fans. 

1 hour ago, 81KJW said:

oh, Matt Ryan actually makes mistakes that can't happen lol but Matt Ryan is actually a very good QB. I do think we can still win the super bowl with him if they bring back my favorite falcons OC Pete Mangurian. 

I never said he wasn't a good QB.  But he has made some errors at the worst times.

3 hours ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

And we will continue to disagree with you're mediocre expectations of what supposed to be a great team lol...

Welcome to the Falcons message board

Disagree with you are mediocre

Yea, I should take you seriously. 

27 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Disagree with you are mediocre

Yea, I should take you seriously. 

Why don't you take your own mediocre expectations seriously lol..

You 1969 CDsser

4 hours ago, Dirtytrollbird said:

Good question.. I just got slammed on my last post on a thread that was asking a question about Matt Ryan.  it's about time I seen some people with some real football common sense to know Matt Ryan is not that great.. Smh 

Lol ...two birds of a feather...

Dirtytrollbird likes this

5 hours ago, 81KJW said:

ok the last OC  we had got promoted to bee a head coach

Josh McDaniels refused to be a H.C and chooses to stay back for soo many years with Brady.

Todd Haley stuck with Steelers till his last year.

"Matt Ryan has been elite," Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett said. "Writers and TV guys try and pick who is elite and who isn't. But they are wrong here. Matt Ryan is an elite quarterback and he's been that way for a long time."

"Is Matt Ryan elite? Of course he is," Oakland Raiders safety Reggie Nelson said. "He's been that way for a long time. He finally got him an offensive line and he has that talent around him. His talent has always been there. He's better than people think."

"Now that he's on the grand stage, a lot of people will come to see what a lot of guys in this league already know: Matt is elite," Baltimore Ravens safety Eric Weddle said. 

"Some guys don't get the recognition that others do, and he's one of those, but he is one of the elite quarterbacks in the league," Minnesota Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes said.

“His performance today was pretty uncanny. He was off the charts. I’ve got so much respect for Matt. What he’s been able to accomplish, what he continues to accomplish. You know every time you play a guy like that, an elite guy like that, you’ve got to be your absolute best because you know what he’s going to be doing on the other side of the ball. Ton of respect for Matt.” Drew Brees

When are the Ryan Haters going to stop the madness... Ryan actually shows up every game.  I cannot say that for the rest of the team.  Geeeez i cannot wait for the draft and FA season so you all can have something else to occupy your displeasure.  Ryan is not the problem!

Geneaut likes this