Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gold4425

DAWGS APPLY FOR THE NFL

46 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

NO thanks to UGA players. We dont want to conitnue to embrace suck mode! 

Clemson

Alabama

Oklahoma 

LSU

Michigan 

Wisconsin 

End of story.

So what college team do you root for that causes the GA hate? Really biased post. 

1 hour ago, Nereek said:

Freeman cant even stay healthy.

What makes you think Freeman can stay healthy? I think we really need to consider Elijah Holyfield! He is a beast! 

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Anomoly cases are all over....unfortunately, we dont have ******** elite scouting department to pluck rough gems  of the mines.

Thats why I mentioned above programs .....you seldom can go wrong with it.

Thats true and unfortunately there are certain position groups they don't draft well either. Primarily the 2 position groups they desperately need to hit on this year. Holding out fading hope,that #44 can learn from Irvin and bring more value for that #8 pick. Senat and Foye look like pieces at least. 

1 hour ago, fuego said:

So what college team do you root for that causes the GA hate? Really biased post. 

Its not hate. Its just the way it is. 

33 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

lol, I don’t want any part of the Dawgs. They are bigger chokers than Falcons. They can Join DJ Schockley in DA future.

Thank you....my entire family is UGA fan and they simply get mentally devastated year after year. And Im no part of that clown show! 

4 hours ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Sadly my Badgers kinda sucked this year. With that being said, they still had pieces on their O-line. If we can get Michael Deiter, it could be a good pick up. The problem is that I’m not sure how he’d do in a zone blocking scheme. 

How about Beau Benzschawel  keep seeing his name in some mocks

No room for debate-hate, we need a GREAT DRAFT. Plus we know TD will draft a guy from Montana State  before he will draft a Dawg. But it would have been nice to have a few of the Ro. Smith, Chubb, Sony, Houston, Floyd, Atkins etc types. But at least since DQ arrived he will get players from Bama, LSU and Florida. I just hope some big, nasty, ready for the NFL players fall into our lap  no matter where they are from. With our money situation and the threat of injuries we must knock this one out the park!

Bigbenright likes this

2 hours ago, I love Julio said:

What makes you think Freeman can stay healthy? I think we really need to consider Elijah Holyfield! He is a beast! 

Just this season, he wasn't reliable. 

2 hours ago, putnam6 said:

How about Beau Benzschawel  keep seeing his name in some mocks

He’s good too. Both are definitely power run guys that struggled in college against fast, athletic DL/DE. I’m not sure if either one would fit our scheme, as I’ve stated before, but I’m not against picking either one. 

8 hours ago, atljbo said:

Hardman returning kicks in the Benz is a MUST

yep ole boy from bowman GA

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Thank you....my entire family is UGA fan and they simply get mentally devastated year after year. And Im no part of that clown show! 

Yeah, I am so happy that Malcolm Mitchell was a clown show in Super Bowl LI.  We'd have lost if the Patriots weren't relying on a WR from the Dawgs.  Oh...wait.

Edited by AndrewsFrancisBart
Vandy and I love Julio like this

7 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

They had to get out of uga after that embarrassing bowl game lol

yep talented junior class good luck to them all 

8 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Clemson

Alabama

Oklahoma 

LSU

Michigan 

Wisconsin 

End of story.

must be a tech fan lol

9 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Clemson

Alabama

Oklahoma 

LSU

Michigan 

Wisconsin 

End of story.

This post makes no sense.

Vandy and FA91 like this

14 hours ago, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

Yeah, I am so happy that Malcolm Mitchell was a clown show in Super Bowl LI.  We'd have lost if the Patriots weren't relying on a WR from the Dawgs.  Oh...wait.

Yeah, also Todd Gurley, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, AJ Green, Roquan Smith, to name a few other losers from the Dawgs. Sarcasm intended. Any player from any college can be a bust. I really don't see why some on this board automatically discount players from UGA. I would really like to get Elijah Holyfield in this year's draft!

I think it's silly to suggest the FO deliberately avoids taking UGA players. They just don't go out of their way to take UGA players over other guys just to appease the portion of the fan base that wants them to. 

Every year someone lists all of the UGA players in the draft and suggests which ones the Falcons should take, and sets up this straw man where if none of them are taken, it's because the Falcons don't like UGA. 

If the player is at the top of the Falcons' board and the pick makes sense, I guarantee you the Falcons aren't going to pass on a guy just because he went to UGA. 

Bigbenright likes this