Jump to content

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship


RandomFan

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I think Bama actually believed they would blow Clemson out. They didn't respect Clemson 

yep.. bama didn't think clemson had a shot tonight and they played with an arrogance that backfired and clemson was hungry.. took it to them..  i think last year's win over clemson hurt bama and helped clemson.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I think Bama actually believed they would blow Clemson out. They didn't respect Clemson 

I agree. I'm kinda just kidding about the refs (even though they weren't very good). That's what we get to hear after every win and it's annoying.

We just got beat tonight. But I still believe in the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SacFalcFan said:

yep.. bama didn't think clemson had a shot tonight and they played with an arrogance that backfired and clemson was hungry.. took it to them..  i think last year's win over clemson hurt bama and helped clemson.. 

Yes sir. They believed their press clippings. Super dangerous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Remember when all the Alabama fans cried about how Tua got robbed of the Heisman? Maybe he shouldn't have laid an egg against Georgia and Clemson in two of the Tide's biggest games of the season and they might have a leg to stand on. But nope, He didn't deserve it.

yep.. i talked to a buddy who is a big bama fan and he was crying tua lost it due to the UGA game..  it was clear in bama's 2 biggest games of the year tua was below average and he was not a heisman trophy winning qb.. now next year he might be, but this year he shouldn't have won it and didn't. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

UGA missed their window I'm afraid. Last year was their shot. They aren't getting past Clemson or Bama.

 

Meh, every year is a new year.  Oklahoma, Clemson and Bama are all legit on offense.

Kirby is gonna have to demand more from his offense and not just play to win games against lesser opponents but to prepare for these teams.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Meh, every year is a new year.  Oklahoma, Clemson and Bama are all legit on offense.

Kirby is gonna have to demand more from his offense and not just play to win games against lesser opponents but to prepare for these teams.

 

But this is Georgia. And Georgia chokes.

I'm desperate to be proven wrong, but I have not been yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

They can't get past bama...

When Georgia's been in Atlanta or Athens, we can't get past Bama, for some reason Georgia only beats Bama in Tuscaloosa, but the problem is, the past 5 meetings have all been in Atlanta or Athens. The same goes for Clemson. When Clemson is the road team in white jerseys, they beat Bama in their crimson home, but when Bama is the road team in white jerseys they beat Clemson in their orange home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...