Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

RandomFan

The big game is only 3 days away, let's get this party started. 

If you're so inclined to burn an hour, here is a preview of the game from the College Football Nerds. Their picks are both for Bama, 42-24 and 40-24, and that Oklahoma was a tougher matchup for them than Clemson. 

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you all are confident in a Bama win. I am so nervous!

Clemson has an awesome defense and their OL is just as good. If we can get pressure on Lawrence,  I think that will be the difference. 

Also, our OL needs to stand up against their DL. As you all know, GA was able to disrupt Tua so much and knocked him out. If they get to him like you guys did, I don't have a good feeling. 

But, Roll Tide anyway!

18 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Clemson has an awesome defense and their OL is just as good. If we can get pressure on Lawrence,  I think that will be the difference. 

Also, our OL needs to stand up against their DL. As you all know, GA was able to disrupt Tua so much and knocked him out. If they get to him like you guys did, I don't have a good feeling. 

But, Roll Tide anyway!

Bama has already played a tougher opponent in Oklahoma. And they played a tougher opponent than Oklahoma in Georgia. This will only be their 3rd most difficult game of the season; they have no business losing this game. 

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Bama has already played a tougher opponent in Oklahoma. And they played a tougher opponent than Oklahoma in Georgia. This will only be their 3rd most difficult game of the season; they have no business losing this game. 

I hope you are right! Still remember the the game they beat us for national championship. 

4 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

But, Roll Tide anyway!

All Bama fans share these feelings lol...

Roll Tide!

14 hours ago, mqg96 said:

Not watching. Goodbye college football until August 2019. I refuse to watch the Tide win an 18th national championship or Clemson win 2 over 3 against the team we can't beat and yet have another rival have one more national title than us. 

*17th

1941 doesn't count. 

14 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

For me to try and argue this would be like swinging a bat at a hornet's nest. Not going there, but will say hmmm.

People say this because several of the titles were awarded before the bowl games. Yeah that seems ridiculous now, but that's how the system was back then lol

1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

People say this because several of the titles were awarded before the bowl games. Yeah that seems ridiculous now, but that's how the system was back then lol

It was the way the system worked back then, but us Bama people just roll eyes when this comes up every year we are playing for another 

Since Bama is adding titles I will too: everyone knows if Miami gets in the BCS game against Oklahoma in 2000 we would have skull crushed them. They beat FSU 13-6 I believe. We beat then number 1 FSU 27-21. Yeah we lost to Washington but if we had 3 more minutes we would have won. 2002: I don't even need to talk about this bs and how we got robbed by the refs. 7 time world championships Miami Hurricanes 

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Since Bama is adding titles I will too: everyone knows if Miami gets in the BCS game against Oklahoma in 2000 we would have skull crushed them. They beat FSU 13-6 I believe. We beat then number 1 FSU 27-21. Yeah we lost to Washington but if we had 3 more minutes we would have won. 2002: I don't even need to talk about this bs and how we got robbed by the refs. 7 time world championships Miami Hurricanes 

that was one of the worst PI calls ever..  never should have happened.. late flag.. just bogus all around. 

Archived