RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

Exactly. And they even looked to the sidelines and they still told them to do it

yep..  i was yelling fake before it happened. 

Those recruiting rankings people put so much stock in would lead you to believe that Bama should have a significantly more talented roster than Clemson. Seems like Clemson has some pretty good coaching and player development going on over there.

frankly88 likes this

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I wonder how many quarterbacks from the state of Georgia can win a national championship for a team other than UGA?

You don’t want my answer 

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

As a UGA fan this is only going to make you more furious. We are the most tormented fanbase with the most talent for the past couple decades. All this means is that more of our rivals pile up on national titles above us, no different than Florida in 2006 and 2008 or Auburn in 2010. Heck, I'm still bitter about LSU having the BCS go their way in 2003 and them getting in the national championship as a 2 loss team in 2007.

LOL me and you both. 

mqg96 likes this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

Those recruiting rankings people put so much stock in would lead you to believe that Bama should have a significantly more talented roster than Clemson. Seems like Clemson has some pretty good coaching and player development going on over there.

Now this is very true.  They do a great job of developing  the talent they get. 

Are your eyes open now Kirby. That's how your beat Bama. They are not this unstoppable Juggernaut 

g-dawg likes this

Clemson got the best receiver and best qb in cfb, defense no longer wins championships Kirby- hope he realizes that. 

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Dabo doesn't blink when he faces Saban

yep he doesn't.. 

Just now, sdogg said:

Are your eyes open now Kirby. That's how your best Bama. They are not this unstoppable Juggernaut 

Your right but Clemson has more beef more layered depth than Georgia. Dawgs are getting there, Clemson playing like they dont miss Lawrence. UGA needs all hands on deck against a team like Bama

3 of 10 on 3rd downs.. says it all about this matchup so far.. bama struggling to finish drives. 

Posted (edited)

They might as well put Hurts in.  Tua is embarrassing himself.  Rolling after he’s tackled on that 4th down.  LOL 

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

Posted (edited)

Clemson sure is glad they made a tough choice and made TL the starter...they let him  take his lumps early on in the year, and the results speak for themselves.  UGA should have done the same IMO

Edited by Falconsin2012

That is just unstoppable.  Ross is the next Julio Jones and Lawrence is Manning with a better arm. 

what a catch and dang lawrence took one heck of a hit.  lawrence may be the best true freshman qb ever.. not joking.. no hyperbole.. seriously. 

Wow, credit to Clemson, Dabo and Lawerence. That QB is something special!

Tua is off tonight, was hoping Jalen would take over in 2nd half. Oh well,  great season.

losing a timeout is a stupid move by saban.. he wanted them to review it and it was a clear catch. 

yeah that play didn't make much sense.. lawrence up the middle doesn't work. 

OMG did you see what Lawrence just did and Ross?  What did I just see?????