RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Bama is mad they don’t have SEC officiating in this one lol

that is so true.. 

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

I wonder how many quarterbacks from the state of Georgia can win a national championship for a team other than UGA?

Hopefully Jarren Williams is next lol

5 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Stupid lol. Clemson was ready for it

well we know where kirby learned his fake field goals and punts from.. nick saban's fake field goal was as stupid as that fake punt and you could see it from a mile away that bama was going to fake it. 

I'm just stunned that Clemson is blowing Alabama off the field. I didn't see this coming. I thought Clemson would win but not like this.

As a UGA fan this is only going to make you more furious. We are the most tormented fanbase with the most talent for the past couple decades. All this means is that more of our rivals pile up on national titles above us, no different than Florida in 2006 and 2008 or Auburn in 2010. Heck, I'm still bitter about LSU having the BCS go their way in 2003 and them getting in the national championship as a 2 loss team in 2007.

putnam6 likes this

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

well we know where kirby learned his fake field goals and punts from.. nick saban's fake field goal was as stupid as that fake punt and you could see it from a mile away that bama was going to fake it. 

Exactly. And they even looked to the sidelines and they still told them to do it

7 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Well we know where Kirby gets it from 

yep.. nick saban taught him that crap..  fake stuff that is easily able to be guessed. 

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm just stunned that Clemson is blowing Alabama off the field. I didn't see this coming. I thought Clemson would win but not like this.

same here.. i picked clemson to win, but didn't not think it would be a blowout.