RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Your hatred for Clemson is bordering on Harvey Updike levels. Somebody keep an eye on Howard's rock tonight lol. 

i hate both teams with a passion, but clemson is a long time hate for me.. long time!!  i can understand other dawg fans hating them as bad as I do.. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

he is making great reads tonight.. whenever bama makes a mistake he is burning them and he is just a freshman.. amazing how smart he is.. 

Yep completely agree. His mental game as a freshman may be the best we've seen. Still think he needs to work on his touch a little tho. 

On 1/5/2019 at 8:01 PM, RandomFan said:

Bama has already played a tougher opponent in Oklahoma. And they played a tougher opponent than Oklahoma in Georgia. This will only be their 3rd most difficult game of the season; they have no business losing this game. 

Lol what a clown.  And I'm called a troll?

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

i hate both teams with a passion, but clemson is a long time hate for me.. long time!!  i can understand other dawg fans hating them as bad as I do.. 

I know Clemson used to be a huge rival but that was before my time and living in Bama I don't have to worry about Clemson much. 

And it’s so frustrating CLEMSON is so well set up,  coached extremely well, venables not leaving, so disciplined no penalties such good tackles easy schedule fml 

putnam6 likes this

you gotta given venerables a ton of credit..  that was a perfectly timed blitz call. 

And **** CLEMSON doing what I said they had to do, whichever team pressures the qb wins, and they not hitting Laurence saban better make the adjustment or this will be over before the half fml 

3 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Trevor Lawrence > Jake Fromm

He’s the difference and Clemson is so much more aggressive.

Lol.. you get so butthurt every time someone brings up your boy in that same way, but you’ll go out of your way to cut on Jake at every chance..

lol

sdogg and SacFalcFan like this

3 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

And it’s so frustrating CLEMSON is so well set up,  coached extremely well, venables not leaving, so disciplined no penalties such good tackles easy schedule fml 

They were likely game planning for this game for several months with the ACC being weak and they were very angry and motivated based off last year's embarrassment for them, this epically sucks...a lot, even just considering the today.

1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Lol.. you get so butthurt every time someone brings up your boy in that same way, but you’ll go out of your way to cut on Jake at every chance..

lol

No...I am just saying that’s the difference.  That plus Clemson playcalling is so much more aggressive than Chaney.

2 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Take notes Kirby. Clemson is giving you the game plan. 

Game long from over.

10 minutes ago, frankly88 said:

If this holds up, it will maintain the fact that no #1 seed in the CFP has ever won the championship.

I tried to tell all of you this but y'all didn't listen, and since 2015, the team in the semi-final to hold a team out of the end zone won the national championship. Bama shutout Michigan 3 years ago. Clemson shutout Ohio State 2 years ago. Bama held Clemson to 3 last year. Clemson held Notre Dame to 3 this year. Clemson in 2015 beat Oklahoma in the semi-final but lost the national championship. Georgia beat Oklahoma in the semi-final last year but lost the national championship. Bama beat Oklahoma in the semi-final this year and is trailing Clemson right now. After this game, nearly all of Georgia's rival schools will have a combined thousands of national titles since our last one. This is why I'm not watching the game. 

Just now, g-dawg said:

No...I am just saying that’s the difference.  That plus Clemson playcalling is so much more aggressive than Chaney.

We were doing pretty well in the first half as well.. but you do you

sdogg likes this

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

We were doing pretty well in the first half as well.. but you do you

And you do **** you ;)

1 minute ago, Carter said:

They should put in Hurts for a while. Tua is shook.

Bama defense looking like garbage tonight.

Thats what surprises me the most.  I did not see Clemson moving the ball like this on them. 

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

That's why I created the "I'm done with Jim Chaney" thread on this forum and over at the dawgnation website, and several delusional people are pissed off at me. He's the reason we ran off Fields and the reason all of our best juniors on the offensive side are going to the NFL early. I wouldn't be surprised if UGA's offense takes a step back next season. Georgia had back to back 1000+ yard rushers with Chubb/Michel and Swift/Holyfield back to back years and Jake Fromm hasn't developed much. We've only made him a game manager who relies on a heavy run game and if our run game gets stopped we can't convert 3rd & longs. We don't use our tight ends enough either, which is why our 5 star tight end is transferring to Illinois. I'm done with Chaney and as long as he's still, UGA is still gonna be stuck with the same old school outdated offense. 

g-dawg likes this

7 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Take notes Kirby. Clemson is giving you the game plan. 

Yes, Clemson is aggressive on both sides of the ball, not conservative.

sdogg likes this

12 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Trevor Lawrence > Jake Fromm

He’s the difference and Clemson is so much more aggressive.

You think?  :lol: