RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

I give up, Clemson is the best team in the country this year and was just biding their time, waiting for revenge. And Georgia can kiss any chance at 2019 bye bye.

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Hold your horses dude. It's not even halftime yet. :lol:

Clemson’s offense much more explosive and their defense can bow up on short yardage.   

Just now, VoiceofReason95 said:

I give up, Clemson is the best team in the country this year and was just biding their time, waiting for revenge. And Georgia can kiss any chance at 2019 bye bye.

:huh:

6 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Clemson > Georgia 

pains me to admit it but Bama playing better on offense and Bama defense can’t stop Clemson.

They are better in three areas. QB, WR and DL.  Elite QB play is the biggest equalizer in college football. 

Billy Ocean likes this

Lawrence reminds me of young Stafford. He has a ton of talent but not much touch on his passes. 

7 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Koetter named Falcons OC...sigh

D-Led said it was offered.   Is this official yet?

Posted (edited)

If this holds up, it will maintain the fact that no #1 seed in the CFP has ever won the championship.

Edited by frankly88

As I said fields can’t hold Laurence’s jock, he’s manning remade, they may 3 peat- enter my nightmare fml 

Biggest hope from this game is Kirby sees we're gonna have to score to win next year. Open up the **** offense UGA. 

sdogg likes this

Not Stanford, peyton with a stronger arm. Best qb I’ve ever seen. Be #1 overall pick this year, next and when he’s drafted

1 minute ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Biggest hope from this game is Kirby sees we're gonna have to score to win next year. Open up the **** offense UGA. 

He better not be stubborn. That'll get him fired. 

Well it looks like I was wrong about this one. Clemson is playing like they flat out want it more than Bama.

Bama looking sluggish in every phase.

1 minute ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

Not Stanford, peyton with a stronger arm. Best qb I’ve ever seen. Be #1 overall pick this year, next and when he’s drafted

Your hatred for Clemson is bordering on Harvey Updike levels. Somebody keep an eye on Howard's rock tonight lol. 

10 minutes ago, Ransack said:

Tua just keeps lobbing it up. Guy is overrated as a passer.

yep.. when he is under any pressure or has to throw into tough spots he fails.. when guys are wide open running free he can get them the ball.  

12 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Koetter named Falcons OC...sigh

Only D Orlando Bedwetter reporting this - and he’s never broken a story over National guys even though he has one job.

Bama looks about like they showed up expecting to win. At least UGA isn't the only one. 

6 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

Lawrence reminds me of young Stafford. He has a ton of talent but not much touch on his passes. 

he is making great reads tonight.. whenever bama makes a mistake he is burning them and he is just a freshman.. amazing how smart he is.. 

Just now, Carter said:

Well it looks like I was wrong about this one. Clemson is playing like they flat out want it more than Bama.

Bama looking sluggish in every phase.

Agreed. More like arrogance which infuriates me as a fan of the team. Pure arrogance. Oh. They’ll pick it up and may even win but the arrogance makes me spit. 

no I’m locked down but yea my hatred for Clemson is real, frustrating, I almost hate Clemson more than I want ga to win, it’s toxic