RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

That's the Tua I know. For all of you That Lovers, this is what you'll see in the NFL. He would probably play well against us, because our scheme sucks, but for the most part. He will get beat up a lot 

I don’t see how y’all still think bama is so invincible? Hit tua a few times, Clem’s d is stout, I’m sure I’m pessimistic cause I hate Clemson so bad but I just don’t see it. If they don’t pressure Laurence he’ll settle in and pick em apart. 

People either don't watch film on Alabama, or they're too egotistical to make adjustments. If you play in a soft zone, he will pick you apart. Oklahoma waited until they were down by 4 scores before they made it.

I said a month ago, that I give Clemson a shot. If they can pressure Tua, he is human. A less talented Freshman QB last yr moved the ball against Bama, so I give them a chance.

Clemson's D, beyond the DLine, and with no D. Lawrence, has been exposed at times. I expect Alabama to win but I can see it being close.

9 minutes ago, Dawgfanbrock said:

I don’t see how y’all still think bama is so invincible? Hit tua a few times, Clem’s d is stout, I’m sure I’m pessimistic cause I hate Clemson so bad but I just don’t see it. If they don’t pressure Laurence he’ll settle in and pick em apart. 

First half should be fun.