RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AutumnEffect said:

Some of you might think less of me for this, but I've never watched one of these (now traditional) Bama vs Clemson championship games, and I don't plan on changing that tonight. It's definitely immature of me, but I just get too disgusted to watch.

Do I suck?

Free country brother. Roll Tide. And no you don’t suck. Normal folks that don’t have a dog in this fight should be tired of it. Those are normal feelings. 

2 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

Some of you might think less of me for this, but I've never watched one of these (now traditional) Bama vs Clemson championship games, and I don't plan on changing that tonight. It's definitely immature of me, but I just get too disgusted to watch.

Do I suck?

We’re going to Buffalo Wild Wings lol different strokes for different folks. Can’t miss that Captain Marvel sneak peek either. :rain:

On 1/5/2019 at 7:41 PM, BamaBirdLady said:

I'm glad you all are confident in a Bama win. I am so nervous!

Clemson has an awesome defense and their OL is just as good. If we can get pressure on Lawrence,  I think that will be the difference. 

Also, our OL needs to stand up against their DL. As you all know, GA was able to disrupt Tua so much and knocked him out. If they get to him like you guys did, I don't have a good feeling. 

But, Roll Tide anyway!

You need some Roll Tide support.  @Knight of God Let her know everything gonna be alright tonight

Knight of God likes this

5 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

Do I suck?

Nope, there is no way I would watch auburn play in a NCG!  The only way I watch is if they were playing Bama or GA so I could watch them lose.

Falconsin2012 likes this

25 minutes ago, AutumnEffect said:

Do I suck?

Yes

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 0:51 PM, mike teevee said:

It’s really hard me for to care much about Bama and Clemson again..

giphy.gif

It's not good for the game having the same teams in every year. But.....all you have to do is beat them to change it up. I'm ready to see two totally different teams one year.

SacFalcFan, 95Dawg, Carter and 1 other like this

4 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

It's not good for the game having the same teams in every year. But.....all you have to do is beat them to change it up. I'm ready to see two totally different teams one year.

It would be not only good, but GREAT, if UGA was one of those teams in it every year!!!  We are getting there

Wardog357 and g-dawg like this

12 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

GUS Malzahn right now on ESPN:

”The barn’s in the hay.” :lol:

Lol, he really did say that!!??

I thought maybe I misunderstood him as I was walking out of the room. 

Idiot!

g-dawg likes this

3 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Idiot!

So excited that GUS Bus still running at Auburn.   UGA is really good but we shouldn’t be winning like 7 out of last 9 games or whatever it is.

BamaBirdLady likes this

5 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

Idiot!

I thought g-dawg was making a joke. That’s some clown show ish. I’d hate that if I was an Auburn fan. That’s clownish as heck. 

BamaBirdLady and g-dawg like this

18 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It would be not only good, but GREAT, if UGA was one of those teams in it every year!!!  We are getting there

I just want one! If we get more awesome! I was around when we won it last time! Herschel W was about 30 miles away in Wrightsville GA. when he played high school.

Falconsin2012 and 95Dawg like this

20 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I thought g-dawg was making a joke. That’s some clown show ish. I’d hate that if I was an Auburn fan. That’s clownish as heck. 

No joke - he said it

Theres supposedly 4,000 unsold tickets to this game. Long way to travel for both teams and not exactly a huge college football base in the bay area. 

14 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

No joke - he said it

That’s poor form. I get those old timey talking days but that was almost 50 years ago stuff. The fan bases of these southern schools are educated successful people. Auburn is a fine institution with highly successful people. That old timey stuff will not play well.  

Just now, Unkn0wn said:

Theres supposedly 4,000 unsold tickets to this game. Long way to travel for both teams and not exactly a huge college football base in the bay area. 

Without USC being at the top of its game, West Coast College Football on a National stage save for the Rose Bowl is pointless. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Without USC being at the top of its game, West Coast College Football on a National stage save for the Rose Bowl is pointless. 

Yep, Oregon and USC both fell off and killed the west.