RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I was completely wrong about Clemson, that’s for sure. They took what UGA did defensively to a whole other level tonight and watching Clemson’s offense just makes me sick for all the talent we have in Athens to completely sputter out in the 2nd half against Bama 2 years in a row.

UGA should win the natty in the next two years IF Kirby finally learns his lesson. 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I think Bama actually believed they would blow Clemson out. They didn't respect Clemson 

yep.. bama didn't think clemson had a shot tonight and they played with an arrogance that backfired and clemson was hungry.. took it to them..  i think last year's win over clemson hurt bama and helped clemson.. 

Remember when all the Alabama fans cried about how Tua got robbed of the Heisman? Maybe he shouldn't have laid an egg against Georgia and Clemson in two of the Tide's biggest games of the season and they might have a leg to stand on. But nope, He didn't deserve it.

Just now, youngbloodz said:

UGA should win the natty in the next two years IF Kirby finally learns his lesson. 

we gotta finish games.. we should have won our natty last year. 

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

I think Bama actually believed they would blow Clemson out. They didn't respect Clemson 

I agree. I'm kinda just kidding about the refs (even though they weren't very good). That's what we get to hear after every win and it's annoying.

We just got beat tonight. But I still believe in the team. 

youngbloodz likes this

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

yep.. bama didn't think clemson had a shot tonight and they played with an arrogance that backfired and clemson was hungry.. took it to them..  i think last year's win over clemson hurt bama and helped clemson.. 

Yes sir. They believed their press clippings. Super dangerous 

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Remember when all the Alabama fans cried about how Tua got robbed of the Heisman? Maybe he shouldn't have laid an egg against Georgia and Clemson in two of the Tide's biggest games of the season and they might have a leg to stand on. But nope, He didn't deserve it.

yep.. i talked to a buddy who is a big bama fan and he was crying tua lost it due to the UGA game..  it was clear in bama's 2 biggest games of the year tua was below average and he was not a heisman trophy winning qb.. now next year he might be, but this year he shouldn't have won it and didn't. 

Just now, g-dawg said:

not 4!

So Georgia would have to go a run of at least 3 Championships to match Clemson since 1980...

1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

I agree. I'm kinda just kidding about the refs (even though they weren't very good). That's what we get to hear after every win and it's annoying.

We just got beat tonight. But I still believe in the team. 

Just giving you a hard time lol. 

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

So Georgia would have to go a run of at least 3 Championships to match Clemson since 1980...

Don’t think about 3.

Let’s get one.

Carter likes this

1 minute ago, slickgadawg said:

At least 2. 

At the earliest would have to be 2020 and 2022 Georgia with the rate things are going. 

4 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

At least 2. 

At the earliest would have to be 2020 and 2022 Georgia with the rate things are going. 

They can't get past bama...

6 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Just giving you a hard time lol. 

Lol I know. 

I'm honestly in amazement. We haven't been beaten like that since Saban did it to us in 2003...

youngbloodz likes this

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

UGA missed their window I'm afraid. Last year was their shot. They aren't getting past Clemson or Bama.

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

UGA missed their window I'm afraid. Last year was their shot. They aren't getting past Clemson or Bama.

Meh, every year is a new year.  Oklahoma, Clemson and Bama are all legit on offense.

Kirby is gonna have to demand more from his offense and not just play to win games against lesser opponents but to prepare for these teams.

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Meh, every year is a new year.  Oklahoma, Clemson and Bama are all legit on offense.

Kirby is gonna have to demand more from his offense and not just play to win games against lesser opponents but to prepare for these teams.

But this is Georgia. And Georgia chokes.

I'm desperate to be proven wrong, but I have not been yet.

Clemson always used to be known for underachieving, choking, coming up short. Then they signed two phenomenally gifted quarterbacks from the state of Georgia... :sadwave:

g-dawg likes this

9 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This might be true...

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Clemson always used to be known for underachieving, choking, coming up short. Then they signed two phenomenally gifted quarterbacks from the state of Georgia... :sadwave:

And learned WHICH one to start...:lol:

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Clemsoning was a thing.

No team from this state will ever have this level of clutch.