RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

Pretty questionable officiating tonight that I thought changed some momentum, but it wouldn't have mattered in the end.

Clemson just whupped our ***

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Gonna be huge noise about the SEC being overrated now that the “unbeatable Bama team” got blown out by Clemson with a true freshman QB and Georgia getting straight bullied by a 4 loss Texas.

An upperclassmen laden playoff team coming back the next year and doing well isn't much of a story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Gonna be huge noise about the SEC being overrated now that the “unbeatable Bama team” got blown out by Clemson with a true freshman QB and Georgia getting straight bullied by a 4 loss Texas.

I saw cracks and I knew Clemson or UGA could beat them. That's why I was wondering why people were acting like they were this all time great team

Falconsfan567 and Carter like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Pretty questionable officiating tonight that I thought changed some momentum, but it wouldn't have mattered in the end.

Clemson just whupped our ***

Lol oh really? No SEC officials to bail Saban out

g-dawg and Falconsfan567 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Carter said:

Gonna be huge noise about the SEC being overrated now that the “unbeatable Bama team” got blown out by Clemson with a true freshman QB and Georgia getting straight bullied by a 4 loss Texas.

Yeppers.  Expect that article to be written by 10+ sportswriters tomorrow.

Carter likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this drive says it all.. bama has been crushed and defeated.. it's so bad trevor lawrence is running over bama defenders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this offensive line for clemson dominated alabama's defensive line.. you win on the LOS period.  we saw it again tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

They are just demoralizing bama lmao

yep.. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SacFalcFan said:

this drive says it all.. bama has been crushed and defeated.. it's so bad trevor lawrence is running over bama defenders. 

Will this motivate Saban and Bama, or will this finally be the end of the Saban dynasty? Saban never had a loss like this even in their 7-6 season, in fact, they never had a double digit loss in their 7-6 season for that matter. Maybe this will open the door for the Georgia team to win in Tuscaloosa by Fromm's senior year and Georgia will have a loaded team that season too while Hurts and Tua will be gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SacFalcFan said:

this offensive line for clemson dominated alabama's defensive line.. you win on the LOS period.  we saw it again tonight. 

Man it’s such a luxury when you have nasty dominant lines!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ransack said:

An upperclassmen laden playoff team coming back the next year and doing well isn't much of a story.

Downplay it all you want. That’s not what was being said before today by anyone at all. The ACC is garbage, Clemson almost lost to Texas A&M and Syracuse and this defense that’s embarrassing Bama got roasted by South freaking Carolina.

Us UGA fans are as guilty as anyone of blowing up the SEC, crowing about the real national title game being played in Atlanta already. Both of those teams in that game have now been embarrassed on national tv.

“Is the SEC overrated?” is the lowest hanging sports writing fruit after this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Lol oh really? No SEC officials to bail Saban out

The trend held tonight at least. Alabama is towards the bottom of the pack in opponent penalty yards. Looks like we need some more help from the officials.

I haven't seen my team get their *** beat like this in 15 years. I think this is what fans usually do when they lose to Bama... complain about the refs! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I saw cracks and I knew Clemson or UGA could beat them. That's why I was wondering why people were acting like they were this all time great team

I was completely wrong about Clemson, that’s for sure. They took what UGA did defensively to a whole other level tonight and watching Clemson’s offense just makes me sick for all the talent we have in Athens to completely sputter out in the 2nd half against Bama 2 years in a row.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

The trend held tonight at least. Alabama is towards the bottom of the pack in opponent penalty yards. Looks like we need some more help from the officials.

I haven't seen my team get their *** beat like this in 15 years. I think this is what fans usually do when they lose to Bama... complain about the refs! 

I think Bama actually believed they would blow Clemson out. They didn't respect Clemson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carter said:

I was completely wrong about Clemson, that’s for sure. They took what UGA did defensively to a whole other level tonight and watching Clemson’s offense just makes me sick for all the talent we have in Athens to completely sputter out in the 2nd half against Bama 2 years in a row.

The mentality is wrong.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slickgadawg said:

Clemson has won 3 or 4 championships since Georgia last did it...

3

not 4!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now