RandomFan

Alabama vs Clemson 2019 - College Football National Championship

443 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

3 of 10 on 3rd downs.. says it all about this matchup so far.. bama struggling to finish drives. 

Flipside,  I know there has been at least four times when Bama Defense  has had Clemson in 3rd & 10+ and couldn’t get off the field.

The last time Saban got beat this bad was when Georgia blew out LSU in 2004 in Athens. Saban has never been losing a game this bad since he's been at Bama, not even the 7-6 Bama team in 2007 had a loss this bad with all of their 6 losses being close. 

Just now, g-dawg said:

Flipside,  I know there has been at least four times when Bama Defense  has had Clemson in 3rd & 10+ and couldn’t get off the field.

yep.. 

Guess I was wrong. Watching the ESPN film room feed it is obvious that Bama has been severely outcoached this game, which is something you wouldn't normally expect. 

Kudos to Clemson I guess. 

Just now, mqg96 said:

The last time Saban got beat this bad was when Georgia blew out LSU in 2004 in Athens. Saban has never been losing a game this bad since he's been at Bama, not even the 7-6 Bama team in 2007 had a loss this bad with all of their 6 losses being close. 

tonight has been crazy.. clemson has made most of the big plays and it has been so bad saban went for it on 4th down from his own 35 i believe in the 1st half.. if you are confident in your team you don't do that period. 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

tonight has been crazy.. clemson has made most of the big plays and it has been so bad saban went for it on 4th down from his own 35 i believe in the 1st half.. if you are confident in your team you don't do that period. 

I want Clemson to score 60.

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

i am so very conflicted.. i hate clemson more than i hate bama, but after bama fans crap i have had to read the past month after we lost I find this game so far so very enjoyable.  not talking about bama guys on this board who are all class, but there are a ton of bangwagon bama fans that make everyone's life miserable online. 

Id love if we could get Trevor Lawrence and have him sit behind Matt for a year or 2.

By the time he's a Junior, he'll probably be a QB worth selling the farm for...and Matt will be turning 36.

On 1/6/2019 at 1:29 PM, youngbloodz said:

Lawrence is going to light up that defense. Question is will he make key mistakes. Clemson goes into the 4th with the lead. I just don't know if they can hold it. Dabo is my favorite college coach so I'm pulling for him. And Joey King is a personal friend so I'm hoping Lawrence can get it done

Hmmm not bad. Can they hold on though? Lol

Just now, blkbigdog35 said:

I’m getting so much joy to see bama being blown out :lol:

same here.. i was hoping bama would win, but i just can't now.. i am just enjoying this so far..  (nothing against the great bama fans on this board). 

Just now, SacFalcFan said:

i am so very conflicted.. i hate clemson more than i hate bama, but after bama fans crap i have had to read the past month after we lost I find this game so far so very enjoyable.  not talking about bama guys on this board who are all class, but there are a ton of bangwagon bama fans that make everyone's life miserable online. 

Yeah Bama people on our board are good peeps but those on SEC Rant :lol: - they can suck it!

SacFalcFan and blkbigdog35 like this

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Same here. I'm sick and tired of Bama, but I'm also sick of Georgia's rivals getting national titles too at the same time. 

Just now, g-dawg said:

Yeah Bama people on our board are good peeps but those on SEC Rant :lol: - they can suck it!

agreed.. they are horrible. 

1 minute ago, mqg96 said:

Same here. I'm sick and tired of Bama, but I'm also sick of Georgia's rivals getting national titles too at the same time. 

Yeah Clemson is only 76 miles from Athens.