Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lostnmexico

Why Falcons should NEVER let Grimes anywhere near Atlanta

44 posts in this topic

Grimes sucks, all he is at this point is a zone corner who could put up highlights. He also refuses to play and tackle in run plays. His wife was the reason he got cut by the Dolphins, whenever they sign a contract they don't like she starts all sorts of beefs between the team.

3 hours ago, falken said:

He sat out a playoff game against the Giants in anticipation of his big payday while in Atlanta.

In comparison Ronnie Lott had a finger amputated to keep from missing a playoff game in San Fran.

I remember that, probably a big reason he got let go.

10 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

I actually enjoy the controversial threads as it's more entertaining to watch but the board has always been a little obsessed with Miko. Her whole shtick is being provactively outspoken to gain interest for her podcast/TV show. This board tends to take the bait pretty hard.

Why haven't we ended the thread with this post right here Miko doesn't give a **** about what people truly think about her in fact she's living great thanks to these ******** here that are talking about her. Honestly I wouldn't have known she existed except thanks to this forum. You ask the average person about Miko Grimes, and their like WHO?

19 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I remember that, probably a big reason he got let go.

No we paid him 10 mill the following year....and he got hurt in the first half in the blow out win vs Kc

19 minutes ago, Zone#7 said:

Why haven't we ended the thread with this post right here Miko doesn't give a **** about what people truly think about her in fact she's living great thanks to these ******** here that are talking about her. Honestly I wouldn't have known she existed except thanks to this forum. You ask the average person about Miko Grimes, and their like WHO?

She's actually living great thanks to Brent. Not sure how people talking about her on a message board are causing her to live great. 

The Daywalker likes this

18 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

No we paid him 10 mill the following year....and he got hurt in the first half in the blow out win vs Kc

I thought it was that season when we paid him $10 mil. Wasn't worth it anyway. Guy was repeatedly hurt or didn't want to play, he was making business decisions. We want trufart cut due to business decisions.

Asking a CB to shadow the 2nd best WR in the league IS showing a massive amount of respect. I actually lost respect for Grimes on this. I don’t understand how somebody can be this dumb. If a team asks you to shadow another team’s #1 WR, they think you are their best shot for defending him.

Grimes is either stupid or scared. There is no other explanation. Either too stupid to understand that your coach (who doesn’t negotiate your salary) asking you to do this is a sign of respect for your ability, or he was too scared of covering AB and didn’t want to get embarrassed on film before he hits Free Agency. He’s a veteran, knows it’s a team sport, and knows the coach doesn’t do his contract. So he knows this excuse is straight bull****.

Seriously man, this is heartbreaking. I figured he just had a wild wife. I always respected Grimes. I have a lot of respect for the shorter ballhawk DB’s like Grimes and Samuels that competed against WR’s 6” taller and 30lbs heavier.

Osiruz likes this

After I read the articles about Grimes, I found it hard to believe he thinks there are levels of play according to his salary.  I will add a salary negotiated and agreed to by his agent and wife and himself.  Obviously any one thinking of hiring him should ask to see the chart that show the level percent he gives related to salary.  How much to get him to give 110 percent.... 

Grimes is not worth the drama nor the headache.  Forgetaboudhim.

12 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You’re actually surprised? I’m not. Look who Grimes is married to. His wife is pure trash and a complete moron. If he married that, he’s not too bright himself. 

It is hard to imagine someone marrying a person as nasty & unwomanly as that blowhard witch.

7 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

She does??? Well why do her husband eat on custom made d!#k cakes?

Oh boy....

21 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

No doubt in my mind buddy could come in here tomorrow and outplay every corner on our roster. Seriously. Sad.

That’s not very hard to do!!

What a ******* chump. I used to just despise his wife but he's clearly a ******* loser. This is the type of **** after the 2011 playoffs where apparently some coaches thought he could have played but he didn't. Your team asks you to shadow one of the best receivers in the league then you do it and you accept the challenge and feel proud that they thought you could do it. You don't cower and complain. It's like DQ talks about. He watches the young guys in practice to see who is trying to get on Julio and who's avoiding him. It was part of the reason that Brian Poole made the team.