Drew4719

Julio Jones Snubbed From All-Pro Team

63 posts in this topic

All Pro future HoFer. 7-9 record and watching the playoffs by the fire tomorrow. Yall happy?

Could have had Gurley and Julio on the same team. Tried to fill a need with Beasley. Bustin.

1 hour ago, TheHeartless said:

Thomas wasn't even the second best WR in the divison

Going off REC / YRDS / AVG / TDs

Julio: 113 / 1,677 / 14.8 / 8

Evans: 86 / 1,524 / 17.7 / 8 

Thomas: 125 / 1,405 / 11.2 / 9

Mike Evans :tiphat: impressed me more than both of them this year.

He doesn’t get mentioned as much as he should.Hes had a **** of a year.

Julios hard to go past because he’s been prettty much putting up those numbers since he’s been a Falcon.Its like he has to do something in worrldly every year to get his due.

1 hour ago, Duff_Man said:

They penalized him for taking Instagram photos down.

:ninja::ninja:

:lol:

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How loud do you want me to shout it, brother?

F*** the saints

From the rooftops in the nawlins metro area immediately post Katrina. 

Drew4719 and papachaz like this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

From the highest mountain tops 

Eagles v Bears best game of weekend. I think phi can pull it off. But I think bears are best chance to knock saints out. 

Drew4719 and papachaz like this

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

All Pro future HoFer. 7-9 record and watching the playoffs by the fire tomorrow. Yall happy?

Could have had Gurley and Julio on the same team. Tried to fill a need with Beasley. Bustin.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Still would’ve had to build an oline and when we did have a decent one we made it to the super bowl while Gurley was sitting by the fire watching us

2 hours ago, zekeyboy1 said:

NO way....Im a homer too, and I like JUlio, but........Not over my nephew......NUk!!

49074813_340186570043904_6669154672390963200_n.jpg

Holiday Inn?

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

This is ABSOLUTELY FINE, as it gives him at least another month to heal anything aligning.

This is First Team All-Pro, not the pro bowl(which he was voted to, but I agree that he probably won’t play in it).

48 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

This is First Team All-Pro, not the pro bowl(which he was voted to, but I agree that he probably won’t play in it).

Ah..... 

But unless it cost him money (and it just might have!)  otherwise, he doesn’t care. 

Drew4719 likes this

3 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

Eagles v Bears best game of weekend. I think phi can pull it off. But I think bears are best chance to knock saints out. 

Bears for sure. Philly doesn't have a fookin prayer vs N.O. 48-7 in the regular season. You don't overcome that with some Foles magic.

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Dude let it go.

Anyway, I'm more pissed Ryan got snubbed all together.

Ahhh take away a 75 yd td in which the dB stood still at the kine if scrimmage and instead if tackling him he jumps in the air as the ball floats 2 feet over his head which gave Thomas an insane game..then he would be irrelevant. On that not..who fn cares..

ANY DEFENSE OR DC OR CB KNOWS THAT JULIO IS THE REASON EVERYONE ON THE FALCONS DOES WHAT THEY DO!!!

2 hours ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Still would’ve had to build an oline and when we did have a decent one we made it to the super bowl while Gurley was sitting by the fire watching us

No hindsight here. Just foresight my man.

30 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Dude let it go.

Anyway, I'm more pissed Ryan got snubbed all together.

I'll probably never let the ornamental trade go. Put us in a three year 18-30 tail spin. Still spinning. Will never forget.

Cost us five picks and $87M, wants more money, eight seasons, half of em non-winning, 69-59 (.539), no Lombardi.

29 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I'll probably never let the ornamental trade go. Put us in a three year 18-30 tail spin. Still spinning. Will never forget.

Cost us five picks and $87M, wants more money, eight seasons, half of em non-winning, 69-59 (.539), no Lombardi.

Dude is a top 15 player in the NFL, doesn't cause the headache other receivers cause and consistently shows up in the playoffs and yet you're still caught up in your imaginary draft where you picked decent players. You keep acting as if it's Julio's fault the lines haven't been fixed. It doesn't need to be either or.

You're the guy upset at the model on Instagram for getting a boyfriend. Let it go, man.

Godzilla1985 and kiwifalcon like this

1 hour ago, Pay the Zebra said:

Bears for sure. Philly doesn't have a fookin prayer vs N.O. 48-7 in the regular season. You don't overcome that with some Foles magic.

well see- philly got dat magic back

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

You are consistent my friend I’ll give you that 

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Hopefully Julio sees blood in the water next season and turn in the greatest age 30 season by a WR in NFL history.

That's one reminder I wish would go away.. Don't even know how to picture this team without a dominant Julio.. I'd love to get him a ring while he's still in his prime. 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this