Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Champford

Fast & Nasty

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Yes please! If Dan Quinn puts everything he’s saying into action we’ll be right back on track next season.

Proof Quinn dosnt read this forum.. We've been saying this for years

PokerSteve and Champford like this

15 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Yes please! If Dan Quinn puts everything he’s saying into action we’ll be right back on track next season.

He finally realizes 

36 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

And F it all up with poor clock management. I'm really hoping he gets the HC part together. Being The Zig Ziglar of the NFL isn't really helping.

Flying Falcon likes this

34 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

Put's what in action? He speaks in generalities, not specifics, everyone wants to get nastier, faster, and bigger. That is not a plan to be implemented.

Now he may have a blueprint of specifically what he wants, and just insults the public by talking down to them, but we sure did not see any of that this past year. Maybe that is the real deal we see in front of us, and why he will be relieved of some of his duties next season?

Flying Falcon likes this

19 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

And F it all up with poor clock management. I'm really hoping he gets the HC part together. Being The Zig Ziglar of the NFL isn't really helping.

He has already said he will have someone this year to help with that since he will be calling the defense.

33 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Said in interviews he's going to be hiring someone to assist with clock management, 4th down/2 pt decisions, etc. Like how Sean McVay, Doug Pederson, and a bunch of other guys do it.

Faithful Falcon likes this

53 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Put's what in action? He speaks in generalities, not specifics, everyone wants to get nastier, faster, and bigger. That is not a plan to be implemented.

Now he may have a blueprint of specifically what he wants, and just insults the public by talking down to them, but we sure did not see any of that this past year. Maybe that is the real deal we see in front of us, and why he will be relieved of some of his duties next season?

What specifics do you expect him to talk about to the press and fans? Those "specifics" are kept in house and for good reason. 

Quinn, I gotta hand it to ya...

You’re finally talking as you should.  Hopefully this isn’t more rah rah shenanigans.

I like this version of Quinn.  Let’s back up those words now.

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

If he goes out and gets us a big, downhill back I'll believe it.. If we draft another scat back it's the same song and dance.. We'll see 

That’s kinda where I’m at. If you want to impose your will it takes rugged backs. I love mixing in the small and sorta rough Ito and free, but powerful downhill runners are just brutal. 

I’m also not buying into this wait until UDFA model of FB. Get hit FB I drafted, but draft a powerful big Clydesdale of a back early 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

14 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

What specifics do you expect him to talk about to the press and fans? Those "specifics" are kept in house and for good reason. 

After a losing season with a team as talented as this one, Fans deserve a little more than the usual. A few Specifics would not hurt. At least we know they plan on revamping the OL, that helps some, but just stating the obvious what every other NFL team knows about us.. 

I don't like coaches that talk down to the fan base, act like you believe your fans have a grasp of the game. 

3 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

After a losing season with a team as talented as this one, Fans deserve a little more than the usual. A few Specifics would not hurt. At least we know they plan on revamping the OL, that helps some, but just stating the obvious what every other NFL team knows about us.. 

I don't like coaches that talk down to the fan base, act like you believe your fans have a grasp of the game. 

"We plan on revamping the OL, getting a down hill back, targeting Jonah Williams in the first round, going after some DL in the draft on day 2, and targeting free agents X, Y, and Z."

Seems like that's a little too much information lol

UnrealfalcoN likes this

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Proof Quinn dosnt read this forum.. We've been saying this for years

Maybe he does