Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emmitt

Throwing in my hats as game day coordinators

17 posts in this topic

Dear Mr. Mike Quinn,

I would first like to say that I loved your show “Dr Qwin, Medical Woman”.

On a professionality level, I would like to throwgh my hats into the ring for the open position of Falcon games day coordinator. I don’t want to toot my own ukekayly, but I am NFL Hall of Farmer. I also hold the NFL, and even the division, record for all time running yards.

But, enoughs about my pasts, lets talk about what I can bring to the team a game manager. First things first, or vise versa, I am an exquisite modulator and providatator of the Gatoraids. I will make sure that each and every player has there share of the good stuff, so to speak. No play will want for the good stuff.

Also, you should never question my use of timeouts. I will assure you that for every opponent "timeout" that is called, I will be sure to respond with a violent and boistorus "time-in" as quickly and loudly as possible. Make no doubt about that Dr!

Agains, thank you for considering my interest in this positions as I like all positions.

your friend and mine,

Emmitt Smith

Me too.  My style is unmistakeable.  I will go for it no matter the situation.

4th and 20 on our own 15 and we're up by 3?  Send the offense back out there coach!

giphy.gif

Emmitt and Geneaut like this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

4th and 20 on our own 15 and we're up by 3?  Send the offense back out there coach!

giphy.gif

Okay Mr. JDave, you're a little more aggressive OC than we are looking for.  Don't call us we'll call you. Oh, and don't let the door hit your backside on the way out. 

JDaveG likes this

4 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

How many Gatorades will you need after a vigorous time-in call ?

I would thinks I would need a full 8 cup to recover and be on the readies and return to the quart.

Geneaut likes this

14 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

giphy.gif

Can i apply for your passing game coordinator/ wr coach. Im not saying every play will be a go route, but i wouldnt bet against it.

JDaveG and Geneaut like this

man how I have missed hearing from you EMMITT!!!!!

I say you're hired, I do like the 'time in' strategy, although once the other teams get it on film, you'll have to make adjustments to your voracity with which you call 'em.....

JDaveG, Geneaut and Emmitt like this