Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jesus

Isn't it Amazing....

32 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

It's slightly pleasant when the team wins in a blowout.

but then there will be the nit pickers...

but yes...it is slightly pleasant.  but we are gluttons for punishment, no?

Ergo Proxy likes this

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

its night and day.  i prefer the offseason here actually

Same.

Less people complaining after wins and trying to be the next genius to say “called it”.

So after tearing down and getting what they want who is left when it’s time to build? Just tear down. Entitled and mindless.

Almost like they don’t know what it takes to succeed and can only criticize when results don’t sit well with them; so why value their hot takes in a blame game during the season?

Waste of time and energy giving attention to the clueless. They aren’t here for knowledge anyway. But when a competitive sport; in a competitive league like the NFL, isn’t as easy as Madden? Man fire this guy and cut/trade/release whomever else I type!

Edited by Ergo Proxy
VTCrunkler and Vandy like this

5 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Same.

Less people complaining after wins and trying to be the next genius to say “called it”.

So after tearing down and getting what they want who is left when it’s time to build? Just tear down. Entitled and mindless.

Almost like they don’t know what it takes to succeed and can only criticize when results don’t sit well with them; so why value their hot takes in a blame game during the season?

Waste of time and energy giving attention to the clueless. They aren’t here for knowledge anyway. But when a competitive sport; in a competitive lesgue like the NFL, isn’t as easy as Madden? Man fire this guy and cut/trade/release whomever else I type!

Wow. Laying it out straight! That pretty much summed up 90% of the posts in season. 

On 1/2/2019 at 8:20 PM, Jesus said:

How much more civil we are around here when the season is over. Maybe if the Falcons never play football again this would be such a wonderful and calm place.

Yea when I was telling it like it is about this team and was 100% correct all I got was insulted, I knew this team sucked in pre season and got rail roaded for sharing my opinion here about it.

22 hours ago, VTCrunkler said:

but then there will be the nit pickers...

but yes...it is slightly pleasant.  but we are gluttons for punishment, no?

Oh sure like, the team scored only 41 points? 

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Oh sure like, the team scored only 41 points? 

Exactly.  Or: we only ran inside for 140 yards in that game.  Some are never satisfied. 

Ergo Proxy and Jesus like this