Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jesus

Isn't it Amazing....

32 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

How much more civil we are around here when the season is over. Maybe if the Falcons never play football again this would be such a wonderful and calm place.

LOL - the trolls have gone into hiding.

Wait until they name the new coordinators.

Just now, Tandy said:

LOL - the trolls have gone into hiding.

Wait until they name the new coordinators.

I'm looking forward to the insane threads when the super bowl starts.

4 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How much more civil we are around here when the season is over. Maybe if the Falcons never play football again this would be such a wonderful and calm place.

Feeling vindicated Amigo.....Sark had to go.

25 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Calling for Sark to be fired has been a Sunday evening/Monday morning ritual for the last two years. It will be missed.

It did hurt a little to see Sark remove all his Falcons stuff off his Twitter so fast.. Obviously he had no emotional attachment to the team what so ever 

Jesus likes this

22 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Calling for Sark to be fired has been a Sunday evening/Monday morning ritual for the last two years. It will be missed.

At least talking about Sark doesn't have to be missed. As long as we keep bringing him up, it's almost like he's still here.

In fact, I think that Sark will still be talked about every Sunday eve/Monday morn for at least the next year. I predict at least three to five "Miss Sark yet??" threads every week.

papachaz, Halcon-1 and Jesus like this

1 minute ago, TheUsualStuff said:

At least talking about Sark doesn't have to be missed. As long as we keep bringing him up, it's almost like he's still here.

In fact, I think that Sark will still be talked about every Sunday eve/Monday morn for at least the next year. I predict at least three to five "Miss Sark yet??" threads every week.

Idk, I'm still in the realm of the teams talent carried Sark more than Sark carried the team.. We shall see 

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Idk, I'm still in the realm of the teams talent carried Sark more than Sark carried the team.. We shall see 

I agree about the team's talent carrying Sark and we will be better with someone else, but that's not going to stop the "Miss Sark yet??" threads from happening. 

Onvious reality and facts have no bearing in this matter!

⚡Slumerican⚡ and papachaz like this

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

Hahaha. True

2 hours ago, Tandy said:

If the Saints make it - I won't open this site for a month.

That has been my biggest fear for weeks. We all have to call on the gods for someone to knock them off. Can't bear the thought of them coming to our house to play the SB. Winning is an even more unbearable thought. We would never live that down and they wouldn't let us. BTW It's my understandinthe NFC team gets use of the Falcons facilities for 2 weeks leading up to the SB. Don't know if that's true but if  the aints  end up being the NFC reps they would never get that stank out of FB or MB for that matter.. Goes without saying for all to  pull for whoever the aints play to knock them off please.

Tandy likes this

If the Saints win the Superbowl in Atlanta, makes no sense to hide from the forum. Because The Nfl will have a big Picture of The Saints or probably Drew Brees on a building before and after the game as they do with all super bowl teams. So outside of the huge posters , saints flags everywhere on cars, and even on tv. **** I couldnt even watch ellen degeneres or cnn last time they won. Because they are all saints fans. So you might as well just take it in stride and go on with your life. Its not the end of the world. 

Halcon-1 and Geneaut like this

6 hours ago, Jesus said:

to quote @Tandy  "wait until they name the new coordinators"  :lol:

Tandy likes this

3 hours ago, papachaz said:

to quote @Tandy  "wait until they name the new coordinators"  :lol:

Unless the first playoff game comes first and any player shines!

papachaz likes this

10 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

It did hurt a little to see Sark remove all his Falcons stuff off his Twitter so fast.. Obviously he had no emotional attachment to the team what so ever 

Or he had a lot, and it hurt. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

12 hours ago, Jesus said:

Wait until the draft.....

Jesus and Vandy like this

12 hours ago, Tandy said:

If the Saints make it - I won't open this site for a month.

If the Saints win it I might never open it again. Won't bother me much either way but this board will be dreadful with all the whining. 

Jesus likes this

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Wait until the draft.....

The fun part about the draft is every one has a favorite player. The chances of the team drafting that one player are pretty slim because we really don't know who they will draft. Yet people will get so crazy if that one guy isn't drafted. Then brag about their career for years. Football fans are a funny lot.

13 hours ago, Jesus said:

LOL...this is what happens when the Falcons are more their normal selves. Its easier to accept.

Jesus and papachaz like this

Wait till we hire an OC and at least 50% of the board is guaranteed to hate it!  Then there is the draft.  There is going to be plenty of venom to go around over the next few months, lol.

papachaz, VTCrunkler and Jesus like this

its night and day.  i prefer the offseason here actually

Vandy, Ergo Proxy and Jesus like this