Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

⚡Slumerican⚡

Mike Murlarky interviewed for OC today

55 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Every person , except you obviously, knows that the NFL has a diversity rule requiring blacks to be included for coaching jobs. It seems that you are the A$$hole.  There was no wrong in what I said,

Except the rule, aka the Rooney rule, states that a minority candidate must be interviewed. You do know there are other minorities other than African Americans. As an African American imo there was plenty wrong with what you said. 

18 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Except the rule, aka the Rooney rule, states that a minority candidate must be interviewed. You do know there are other minorities other than African Americans. As an African American imo there was plenty wrong with what you said. 

I especially love all those Asians who are in the hiring process every year...

That aside, there are more important things in life to worry about than going out of one's way to attack someone for a lack of 100% precision on a message board. Generally, his statement is true. Stop being a snowflake...

11 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just to keep tabs, Mike Murlarky interviewed for OC today.. Koetter is coming in Saturday.. Havnt heard when Bevells interview will take place. 

Why have we interview  QB  coach oc  Position ??? 

IamFRESCO1 likes this

7 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Do you take your time and think up $hit like this or are you just naturally an a$$hole?

They have to interview an African American maybe?

25 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

No, they actually don't in this case because we aren't hiring a HC or GM.

The Rooney Rule is not enforced when interviewing to fill an assistant coaching position... only when hiring for HC & Sr. Front Office roles.

Plunket76 and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

7 hours ago, thanat0s said:

That aside, there are more important things in life to worry about than going out of one's way to attack someone for a lack of 100% precision on a message board. Generally, his statement is true. Stop being a snowflake...

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Lol so so dumb. 

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

For a head coaching job I know they do. 

My point to him is the flippant way he stated his comment. 

ki46dinah likes this

11 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Except there are those of us that know that that particular poster is racist as ****, especially in the ABF board.

So that reaction isn't unwarranted.