Ryan2White

Mike mularkey??

117 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RYNE said:

We should have just fired everyone especially Quinn and hired Mike McCarthy. Then go a D coordinator. Instead we are picking off the trash pile. 

McCarthy wasted several years of Rodgers prime by not surrounding him talent and his game management skills make Quinn look like Vince Lombardi. And even if I'm wrong about McCarthy, he hasn't signed with another team yet.

What OC have they missed out on so far? Looks like Gase can take his pick of HC jobs, Kubiak hasn't signed on anywhere.

Mulakey certainly wouldn't be my first choice, would prefer Koetter out of former OCs, athough, it may be that some of Mulakrey's conservatism may have been by direct order from Smith.

Geneaut likes this

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, atljbo said:

Jesus.  It's just a interview... it can be just for the TE position... TE/ assistant head coach to help with game management since DQ is running the D.

Let's not over react... We are interviEwing alot of ppl

I don't think this will be a good fit  Matt Ryan doesn't have the football IQ  to run   Mike Mularkey offense.  

Edited by 81KJW

8 hours ago, falconidae said:

McCarthy wasted several years of Rodgers prime by not surrounding him talent and his game management skills make Quinn look like Vince Lombardi. And even if I'm wrong about McCarthy, he hasn't signed with another team yet.

What OC have they missed out on so far? Looks like Gase can take his pick of HC jobs, Kubiak hasn't signed on anywhere.

Mulakey certainly wouldn't be my first choice, would prefer Koetter out of former OCs, athough, it may be that some of Mulakrey's conservatism may have been by direct order from Smith.

yes, we know.how many offensive coordinators have we gone through? a lot.     

29 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

yes, we know.how many offensive coordinators have we gone through? a lot.     

Matt makes them all look so good that they get HC jobs. Sark is probably the first who won't. 

rounz likes this

14 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol y’all boys gone be begging Sark was back by the end of next season if they don’t strike gold lol

If they don't strike gold the Falcons will probably be looking for a new head coach.

rounz and Geneaut like this

Remember all the 4th and 1, run it up the middle and fail? Thats Mularkey. I remember losing a Saints game because of that. Mike Smith was ridiculed because of the numerous seasons he couldn't get 1 yard when it mattered. But people don't remember that.

People don't remember the AZ playoff game, where we couldnt get 1 yard for first downs, twice. Turner was stuffed over and over. People want to talk about when Turner was old, but was in his prime. He got 42 yards rushing in the AZ playoff game. Wow thanks smashmouth Mularkey.

Everyone remembers the Giants Playoff game where Turner had 41 yards rushing and Julio had 13 yards receiving. 2 Points was from the defense. Wow thanks smashmouth Mularkey.

You want to win the regular season, bring in Mularkey. You want to win titles, it's NOT Mularkey.

falcons007 and Dutty Ole Bird like this

Just now, runshoot said:

Remember all the 4th and 1, run it up the middle and fail? Thats Mularkey. I remember losing a Saints game because of that. Mike Smith was ridiculed because of the numerous seasons he couldn't get 1 yard when it mattered. But people don't remember that.

People don't remember the AZ playoff game, where we couldnt get 1 yard for first downs, twice. Turner was stuffed over and over. People want to talk about when Turner was old, but was in his prime. He got 42 yards rushing in the AZ playoff game. Wow thanks smashmouth Mularkey.

Everyone remembers the Giants Playoff game where Turner had 41 yards rushing and Julio had 13 yards receiving. 2 Points was from the defense. Wow thanks smashmouth Mularkey.

You want to win the regular season, bring in Mularkey. You want to win titles, it's NOT Mularkey.

I do remember, I also remember the empty back field set of Sark which never worked on 4th and goal at crucial moments of the game. Just need to find a good middle ground.

1 hour ago, 81KJW said:

I don't think this will be a good fit  Matt Ryan doesn't have the football IQ  to run   Mike Mularkey offense.  

I am going to assume the font should be in purple.  

JDaveG likes this

2 hours ago, Geneaut said:

Matt makes them all look so good that they get HC jobs. Sark is probably the first who won't. 

He may end up as a HC in college, which would make Ryan 4 for 4.

Ergo Proxy likes this

On 1/2/2019 at 5:46 PM, MSalmon said:

Mularky actually did a great job here with a rookie an. We were top 10 points scored in all his years and ran a balanced offense. Matt is so different now that it might be a good match if no Kubiak. And mularkey is smashmouth based

what say you @Vandy and @Knight of God

I don’t know. I hate rehashes

Vandy and Sidecar Falcon like this

If there's a time to switch to a smash mouth offense it's now. Jake and Mack are our only lineman as far as I'm concerned so let's rebuild it meaner and punish the guys in front of us. (If we can't get Kubiak that is)